गुहा, गुफा, लेणी
- गुहाकोसळलेला मातीचालेणीकेविंग
Noun(1) a geological formation consisting of an underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea
Verb(1) hollow out as if making a cave or opening(2) explore natural caves
(1) The cave has two main chambers, with a series of galleries and chambers leading off them.(2) It opens with an old woman relating a mythical tale of people trapped in an underground cave .(3) Steven Birch and a small team of archaeologists are excavating a remarkable cave on the Isle of Skye.(4) The cavern is a natural cave carved into the rock by the sea, and widened into an underground canal by human hands.(5) The Himalayan cave houses an icy stalagmite worshipped as an incarnation of the Hindu god Shiva.(6) Plato was not describing a real place any more than his allegory of the cave describes a real cave .(7) To the north lies Durness with the spectacular Smoo Cave, a limestone cave with a hole in the roof.(8) they say they cave for the adventure, challenge, and physical exercise(9) What the group of relatively inexperienced cavers didn't know was that the heavy rain of the previous few days was seeping through the porous limestone rock and would quickly fill the cavern with freezing cold, rushing water.(10) Meanwhile, hundreds of miles away from Capitol Hill, deep within the cave-like laboratories of the infamous research centre that gave birth to the A-bomb, scientists have begun work on a new, highly classified project.(11) And, according to the cavers present, cave diving is not, yet, an activity which has attracted too many inexperienced thrill seekers.(12) When you go into the halls of Gems and Minerals next door, you enter a cave-like kind of room, which is reminiscent of where those rocks come from.(13) In high water conditions care is needed, but a trip through Manchester Hole, considered a classic river cave, can normally be accomplished by experienced cavers in about 30 minutes.(14) If we all lived underground in caves there would be fewer skin cancers, and if we all moved to Brisbane there would be more.(15) All three firms will consult with homeowners or their contractors as to how to create the cave-like conditions that are optimal for long-term wine storage.(16) Many faults have karst features developed along them, with strings of caves visible along the faults.
(1) cave painting :: आदिमानवांची चित्रकला
(2) man cave :: मानवी गुहा
(3) cave-in :: गुहेतील मध्ये
(4) cave art :: गुहेत कला
1. cavern ::
2. grotto ::
3. underground chamber ::
4. cellar ::
5. vault ::
6. crypt ::
7. undermine ::
cave, caved, caves, caving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
to the CAVE paintings
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
- about what I saw in that CAVE.
- I thought I made it clear to you
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
You left your CAVE.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
you know, like a man CAVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
It's not safe outside the CAVE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
English to Marathi Dictionary: cave
Meaning and definitions of cave, translation in Marathi language for cave with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of cave in Marathi and in English
Tags for the entry "cave"
What cave means in Marathi, cave meaning
in Marathi, cave definition, examples and pronunciation
of cave in Marathi language.