Noun(1) members of a cooperative enterprise
Adjective(1) done by or characteristic of individuals acting together(2) forming a whole or aggregate(3) set up on the principle of collectivism or ownership and production by the workers involved usually under the supervision of a government
(1) The Skyline Melody apartments at Vazhuthacaud seem to have taken the first tentative step to recognise the need for collective action by bringing out a directory-cum-souvenir.(2) The idea is to give fans the chance to pool their collective resources to acquire shares and gain a voice at board level.(3) He will, in short, allow the nation to air its collective frustration over the whole expensive project.(4) We're a collective of social drop-outs, people with extreme ways of life.(5) The collective share of the U.S. market held by Europeans who were mainly Germans, climbed along with corporate profits.(6) Share in the collective experience of citizen journalists from around the world.(7) Individuals are expected to act on behalf of the collective whole, and the corporate body is expected to act in the normative interests of its members.(8) The ultimate aim is to increase the level of collective wisdom through sharing our separate experience and expertise.(9) Do you find that your one-on-one work is different from the collective product?(10) However, Wahid said a state of emergency would be a collective decision to be shared with the vice president, leading ministers and military and police chiefs.(11) They meet once a week, and every two months elect a coordinator from among themselves to share collective responsibilities with the managing trustee.(12) The goal is to share collective learning, identify opportunities and to promote the produce from the North West, both nationally and locally.(13) This should be done through individual practice and by bringing to bear our collective expertise and influence in the community.(14) There was something about the collective multiplicity of images, the sense of being surrounded by them, that made it all so potent.(15) Dispersed throughout the city, they share a collective identity, united by an independent spirit and innovative exhibition strategies.(16) However I am very happy with the way it looks and not too keen on making any major changes until I find a web designer who shares our collective vision.
(1) collective bargaining :: सामूहिक सौदा
(2) collective noun :: सामूहिक नाम
(3) collective action :: सामूहिक कृती
(4) collective security :: सामूहिक सुरक्षा
(5) collective unconscious :: सामूहिक बेशुद्ध
(6) collective memory :: सामूहिक स्मृती
1. common ::
3. joint ::
4. combined ::
5. mutual ::
6. communal ::
8. united ::
9. allied ::
1. exclusive ::
2. individual ::
3. single ::
4. sole ::
5. solitary ::
6. unilateral ::
collective, collectively, collectives
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or is it just
a COLLECTIVE delusion?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
He's putting his needs
ahead of the COLLECTIVE good.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
...and the apparent COLLECTIVE decision
on the part of all womankind...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Marathi Dictionary: collective
Meaning and definitions of collective, translation in Marathi language for collective with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of collective in Marathi and in English
Tags for the entry "collective"
What collective means in Marathi, collective meaning
in Marathi, collective definition, examples and pronunciation
of collective in Marathi language.