स्पर्श, संबंध, जवळ येणे
Noun(1) close interaction(2) the act of touching physically(3) the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity(4) the physical coming together of two or more things(5) a person who is in a position to give you special assistance(6) a channel for communication between groups(7) (electronics, as two electrical conductors(8) a communicative interaction(9) a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication
Verb(1) be in or establish communication with(2) be in direct physical contact with; make contact
(1) For more information you can contact any committee member or the phone numbers below.(2) Where water from fire hoses or water main leaks had come in contact with this substance, it created small pools that resembled slush.(3) For further information, please contact our customer service department.(4) One thing we've discovered is that children in contact with other children are a huge vector for the flu and colds.(5) You physically live in one country but you are in contact with much of the world via the global computer network.(6) She has lost contact with her family and receives no other visitors.(7) Det Insp Chris Binns said Donna had lost contact with her family and fallen in with the ├ö├ç├┐wrong crowd├ö├ç├û.(8) contact details(9) They had been separately ignited or in contact with something which was already alight but had not spread from one site to another.(10) Everyone I came into contact with wanted to help, to show us around.(11) It measures the probability of exchange of cosolvent molecule for a solvent model at the contact surface.(12) The use of skin emollients or barrier creams to prevent contact dermatitis is receiving new attention.(13) anyone with any information should contact Darlington police(14) I also learned how to calculate what a bush, rock, or mound of dirt would to do my force and speed when I came into contact with the earth again.(15) contact dermatitis(16) to be in physical contact with sb
(1) contact lens :: डोळ्यांच्या लेन्स
(2) contact person :: संपर्क व्यक्ती
(3) contact lenses :: कॉन्टॅक्ट लेन्सच्या
(4) to contact :: संपर्क करण्यासाठी
(5) eye contact :: डोळा संपर्क
(6) in contact :: संपर्कात
(7) keep contact :: संपर्क ठेवा
(8) keep in contact :: संपर्कात रहा
(9) in contact with :: संपर्कात
(10) direct contact :: थेट संपर्क
1. touch ::
2. communication ::
3. connection ::
4. striking ::
5. middleman ::
6. contact lens ::
7. liaison ::
8. tangency ::
9. get in touch with ::
10. reach ::
11. adjoin ::
contact, contactable, contacted, contacting, contacts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
just to get some
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
They exist in case we ever make CONTACT
with an alien civilization.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
leave as quickly as you can
without making eye CONTACT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
which precludes her
from physical CONTACT
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
...and I avoid CONTACT with other people
on general principle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Marathi Dictionary: contact
Meaning and definitions of contact, translation in Marathi language for contact with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of contact in Marathi and in English
Tags for the entry "contact"
What contact means in Marathi, contact meaning
in Marathi, contact definition, examples and pronunciation
of contact in Marathi language.