कायद्याने शिक्षापात्र ठरवलेला गुन्हा, बदकर्म, मूर्खपणाचे किंवा दृष्टपणाचे कृत्य
Noun(1) (criminal law(2) an evil act not necessarily punishable by law
(1) Judge Malherbe ruled that the action of the two soldiers did not constitute a crime .(2) Next the jury has to consider causation and then whether the breach was gross enough to constitute a crime .(3) the victims of crime(4) The designers of the new building are also hoping to minimise the potential for vandalism and other crime .(5) street crime(6) If as you report it was due to inability to pay, then this ranks as a crime against humanity.(7) People were most worried about house burglary, car crime , drugs, alcohol and robbery.(8) The law and the courts and the political elite are biased in favour of the criminal rather than the victim of crime .(9) It was a national disgrace and a crime , and the responsibility for it reaches to the highest level.(10) he reported a serious crime(11) What we need is a multilateral regime that makes it clear that this is a crime against all humanity.(12) For anyone to deprive them of a penny of their legal entitlement is a crime against society.(13) This was not just a crime against one nation, but against the very notion of decency itself.(14) It also identifies the number of days of illegal activity by type of crime .(15) It is a crime against these boxers' humanity that they are allowed to continue in this most dangerous trade.(16) They have committed a huge crime against humanity, and now they are killing the witnesses.
(1) commit a crime :: गुन्हा
(2) crime scene :: गुन्हा देखावा
(3) crime rate :: गुन्ह्याचा दर
(4) partner in crime :: गुन्ह्यातील भागीदार
(5) organized crime :: संघटित गुन्हेगारी
(6) violent crime :: हिंसक गुन्हा
(7) petty crime :: मामुली गुन्हा
(8) crime wave :: गुन्हा लाट
(9) war crime :: युद्ध गुन्हा
(10) crime story :: गुन्हा कथा
1. offense ::
3. sin ::
4. criminal offense ::
crime, crimean, crimes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
before the gods is a great CRIME.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
Okay, so it's a CRIME of passion.
Where's the drug angle?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Low CRIME rate,
and high-speed Internet connectivity...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
Hacking the alarm system, computer CRIME,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
but my treatment of the
masters was no CRIME.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
English to Marathi Dictionary: crime
Meaning and definitions of crime, translation in Marathi language for crime with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crime in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crime"
What crime means in Marathi, crime meaning in Marathi, crime definition, examples and pronunciation of crime in Marathi language.