आणीबाणीची वेळ, समरप्रसंग, पेचप्रसंग, संकटसमय
Noun(1) an unstable situation of extreme danger or difficulty(2) a crucial stage or turning point in the course of something
(1) The breach in the Left already opened up by the war in Kosovo reached a crisis .(2) They concluded that China wouldn't take advantage of the global crisis situation.(3) They are alone, or only with other children, on most of the occasions when a crisis occurs.(4) To Dyck, it is the desire to help people in a crisis situation to the best of your abilities.(5) This reached crisis point when my wife received a shock from the laundry taps.(6) Dr Williams' decision to call the crisis meeting places his authority on the line as never before.(7) And if he goes on long enough there is bound to be an economic crisis which will undermine the Chancellor.(8) they're trying to resolve the crisis(9) there's a crisis in farming(10) she's having a crisis of faith(11) The polarization crisis is more intense within countries and cities than between them.(12) You might be able to treat your pain crisis at home with medicines that you take by mouth.(13) the country faces an energy crisis(14) the current economic crisis(15) The situation at Luton Football Club has now reached crisis proportions.(16) It is so much better to deal with emotional issues of the past before we reach a crisis .
(1) economic crisis :: आर्थिक आपत्ती
(2) financial crisis :: आर्थिक संकट
(3) midlife crisis :: midlife संकट
(4) crisis management :: संकट व्यवस्थापन
(5) identity crisis :: ओळख संकट
(6) energy crisis :: ऊर्जा संकट
(7) oil crisis :: तेल संकट
(8) current crisis :: वर्तमान संकट
(9) mid-life crisis :: चेंडू जीवन संकट
(10) banking crisis :: बँकिंग संकट
1. critical point ::
2. turning point ::
4. watershed ::
5. head ::
6. moment of truth ::
7. zero hour ::
8. point of no return ::
नाही परतावा बिंदू
9. Rubicon ::
उत्तर इटालीतील एक प्रवाह
10. doomsday ::
11. crunch ::
12. climacteric ::
स्त्रियांची मासिक पाळी कायमची बंद होण्याची वेळ
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, heh, wouldn't that solve
the world's energy CRISIS?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
Look, Leonard is helping Sheldon
through a family CRISIS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 10
one of the officers
in charge of the CRISIS with hostages,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Yeah, provided he has already read
Infinite Crisis and 52...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
THE SECOND IN CHARGE
OF THE HEIST CRISIS
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
English to Marathi Dictionary: crisis
Meaning and definitions of crisis, translation in Marathi language for crisis with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of crisis in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "crisis"
What crisis means in Marathi, crisis meaning in Marathi, crisis definition, examples and pronunciation of crisis in Marathi language.