मधुर, स्वादिष्ट, रूची, रूचकर, मजेदार
Noun(1) variety of sweet eating apples
Adjective(1) greatly pleasing or entertaining(2) extremely pleasing to the sense of taste
(1) The chicken tasted very fresh and the sauce was delicious with a strong mustard flavour.(2) From sponge bags to aprons, from cushions to quilts, all covered in the delicious colours of spring.(3) It would be a delicious irony if these actions now deem him to be unfit to sit on the council.(4) I chose the Thai fishcakes and mango salad, which were delicious and had a great chilli kick.(5) Quinces have to be cooked, when they turn the most becoming pink and taste delicious .(6) Golden Wonder was not a high yielding potato but it used to be referred to as the king of spuds with a delicious taste.(7) We knew that we were going to be tasting some delicious dishes when we saw the huge variety of spices lined up.(8) Pork rillettes were a little salty for my taste but nonetheless delicious .(9) No worries, they taste delicious and you will probably find your guests gobble them all up in no time.(10) it's been a delicious day for cycling(11) The prawns were delicious and the salad accompanying it was incredibly fresh and crisp.(12) Now that's actually really good for your voice and it tastes absolutely delicious .(13) Breakfast was included and consisted of delicious banana bread and juices.(14) the food is delicious(15) The wind may change, the smoke may drift over them, and still they taste delicious .(16) The delicious French bread we occasionally buy from our local deli is not French but Irish.
(1) delicious food :: स्वादिष्ट अन्न
(2) very delicious :: अतिशय स्वादिष्ट
(3) be delicious :: मधुर असणे
(4) not delicious :: मधुर
(5) delicious taste :: मधुर चव
(6) look delicious :: मधुर दिसत
1. delectable ::
2. delightful ::
3. luscious ::
1. flat ::
2. insipid ::
3. stale ::
4. unpalatable ::
delicious, deliciously, deliciousness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
These are DELICIOUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
where something DELICIOUS
is always cooking.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
They sound DELICIOUS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
that was DELICIOUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
English to Marathi Dictionary: delicious
Meaning and definitions of delicious, translation in Marathi language for delicious with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of delicious in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "delicious"
What delicious means in Marathi, delicious meaning in Marathi, delicious definition, examples and pronunciation of delicious in Marathi language.