निसटणे, सुटका करुन घेऊन पळून जाणे, टाळणे, च्यापासून बचावणे, वाहून जाणे, सुटणे, न आठवणे
- सुटलेलापळूनescapeesज्याच्या योगा्ने घड्याळ चालू राहते ती घड्याळाची कळसुटका
Noun(1) the act of escaping physically(2) an inclination to retreat from unpleasant realities through diversion or fantasy(3) nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery(4) an avoidance of danger or difficulty(5) a means or way of escaping(6) a plant originally cultivated but now growing wild(7) the discharge of a fluid from some container(8) a valve in a container in which pressure can build up (as a steam boiler
Verb(1) run away from confinement(2) fail to experience(3) escape potentially unpleasant consequences; get away with a forbidden action(4) be incomprehensible to; escape understanding by(5) remove oneself from a familiar environment, usually for pleasure or diversion(6) flee; take to one's heels; cut and run(7) issue or leak, as from a small opening
(1) Give your children the basics on how to avoid and escape potentially dangerous situations.(2) the couple had a narrow escape from serious injury(3) During the theft he comes upon a chambermaid whom he takes hostage, then kills, as his escape attempt goes awry.(4) The very nature of popular film is to provide an escape from daily reality and monotonous routines.(5) The plucky farmer is understood to have startled the thief who eventually broke free and made his escape to a waiting car.(6) I had an escape route planned out of town, and since I'd be driving my scooter I wouldn't have to worry about traffic.(7) A serial car thief drove through a town centre at speeds of up to 70 mph to escape police.(8) Motorists had a narrow escape when a lorry carrying heavy scrap metal crashed into a bridge, shedding its load.(9) Unfortunately, this feeling is actually an illusion, a short-lived escape from reality.(10) This was her escape from the harsh reality of the real world.(11) The effects provide a temporary escape from reality by relieving fears, tension and anxiety.(12) There is so much I want to say, so much I want to make the world aware of, but words escape me.(13) Gleason and Cronquist list it as an escape in Vermont and New Hampshire.(14) He said pollen would not escape into the local environment because sugar beet did not flower until after it had been harvested.(15) Religion can also be used as an escape from problems.(16) I started this blog as a creative outlet, a much needed release, an escape from reality.
(1) to escape :: सुटका मिळविणे
(2) fire escape :: आग सुटलेला
(3) escape from :: पासून सुटका
(4) narrow escape :: अरुंद सुटलेला
(5) escape route :: सुटलेला मार्ग
(6) a narrow escape :: एक अरुंद सुटलेला
(7) escape hatch :: सुटकेची युक्ती
(8) escape from reality :: प्रत्यक्षात सुटका
(9) escape artist :: सुटलेला कलाकार
(10) escape sequence :: निसटती श्रृंखला
1. getaway ::
2. avoidance of ::
3. leak ::
4. distraction ::
5. flight ::
6. escape valve ::
7. escapism ::
10. get away from ::
11. avoid ::
14. get off ::
15. break loose ::
16. elude ::
हातावर तुरी देऊन
17. lam ::
18. miss ::
escape, escaped, escapees, escapement, escapements, escapes, escaping
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There was never
any way for us to ESCAPE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Theon Greyjoy tried to ESCAPE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
-It’s very tragic.
-You knew about ESCAPE?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
all I ever wanted was to ESCAPE,
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
How did the ESCAPE go?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
English to Marathi Dictionary: escape
Meaning and definitions of escape, translation in Marathi language for escape with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of escape in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "escape"
What escape means in Marathi, escape meaning in Marathi, escape definition, examples and pronunciation of escape in Marathi language.