अनुभव, अनुभवलेली गोष्ट, अनुभवणे
Noun(1) the accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities(2) the content of direct observation or participation in an event(3) an event as apprehended
Verb(1) undergo or live through a difficult experience(2) have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations(3) go through (mental or physical states or experiences(4) undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind(5) undergo
(1) Others, however, who stay to gain management experience as officers and NCOs are highly regarded.(2) Along the way, your team gains experience and develops their skills.(3) Bill is never a paragraph away from an anecdote, and everything he says is rooted in experience and fact.(4) an opportunity to experience the excitement of New York(5) Let us hope that the choice is made before families here have to experience the grief and suffering now being felt in Spain.(6) None of this denies the epistemic role of experience , of observation, in scientific inquiry.(7) it was an enjoyable experience(8) Students, as you may already know through experience or observation, do not have much money.(9) She treasured and shared this experience and kept contact with the friends she made there.(10) audition day is an enjoyable experience for any seven-year old(11) You have to go to a few shows to fully experience this event that ebbs and flows like water.(12) No experience is necessary, as professional instructors will provide full training.(13) for the younger players it has been a learning experience(14) In fact, my experience on the ground in the region also highlights an extremely difficult road ahead.(15) The fact that we need experience to grasp this meaning is irrelevant.(16) We intend to provide an opportunity for others to experience the joy and also comfort our faith brings to us.
(1) work experience :: कामाचा अनुभव
(2) to experience :: अनुभव
(3) professional experience :: व्यावसायिक अनुभव
(4) working experience :: कामाचा अनुभव
(5) personal experience :: वैयक्तिक अनुभव
(6) previous experience :: मागील अनुभव
(7) gain experience :: लाभ अनुभव
(8) user experience :: वापरकर्ता अनुभव
(9) life experience :: जीवन अनुभव
(10) practical experience :: व्यावहारिक अनुभव
1. skill ::
2. incident ::
3. involvement in ::
4. undergo ::
5. have ::
6. go through ::
7. feel ::
8. know ::
मला माहीत आहे
9. get ::
1. inexperience ::
experience, experienced, experiences, experiencing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It says here that "up to 80%
of new mothers EXPERIENCE baby blues,"
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
The reason I ask: Many people
EXPERIENCE bladder shyness...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
It's really nice you're sharing
this EXPERIENCE with Penny.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
I don't think so, he just wants to be
part of the EXPERIENCE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
Okay, I know you don't have
a lot of EXPERIENCE with women,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Marathi Dictionary: experience
Meaning and definitions of experience, translation in Marathi language for experience with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of experience in Marathi and in English
Tags for the entry "experience"
What experience means in Marathi, experience meaning
in Marathi, experience definition, examples and pronunciation
of experience in Marathi language.