या क्षणी, या ठिकाणाचा, हजर, एखाद्या व्यक्तीकडे किंवा वस्तूकडे लक्ष वेधण्यासाठी वापर
- येथेचा अविभाज्य घटकinheres
Noun(1) the present location; this place(2) queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology; sister and wife of Zeus remembered for her jealously of the many mortal women Zeus fell in love with; identified with Roman Juno
Adjective(1) being here now
Adverb(1) in or at this place; where the speaker or writer is(2) in this circumstance or respect or on this point or detail(3) to this place (especially toward the speaker(4) at this time; now
(1) it was here that many families came to live(2) Go here to sign up for day by day emails that will give you ways to feel better about the world.(3) To make a long story short, here is the history of the royalty payments on that song.(4) I'm here to help you(5) Hang the police, we're here to rock!(6) unemployment is here to stay(7) We have a saying here that donkeys in general do not hit their head twice at the same stone.(8) Each one has certain markings and, so you can amaze your friends, here 's how to decipher them.(9) But when I read things like this, it becomes clear that the time when that can happen is not yet here .(10) I'm getting out of here(11) here comes the bus(12) I have here a copy of the Easter Proclamation(13) It looks like this is becoming a real trend and it finally feels like summer is here .(14) do you live here?(15) look here, are you going or not?(16) here is your opportunity
(1) here you are :: येथे तुम्ही आहात
(2) come here :: इकडे ये
(3) same here :: येथे समान
(4) over here :: इथे
(5) right here :: इथे
(6) near here :: इथे जवळ
(7) stay here :: इथे रहा
(8) still here :: अजूनही येथे
(9) from here :: येथून
(10) here we are :: येथे आम्ही आहोत
2. present ::
3. to this place ::
4. now ::
5. hither ::
here, inhere, inheres
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sheldon, get in HERE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
we need to get her out of HERE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
way the hell out HERE.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Here. Breathe this in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
If you recall, when you were little
we sat right HERE at this very spot...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
English to Marathi Dictionary: here
Meaning and definitions of here, translation in Marathi language for here with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of here in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "here"
What here means in Marathi, here meaning in Marathi, here definition, examples and pronunciation of here in Marathi language.