कदाचित, संभाव्य, शक्य, योग्य असणारा, विश्वसनीय, संभवनीय, बहुधा
Adjective(1) has a good chance of being the case or of coming about(2) likely but not certain to be or become true or real(3) expected to become or be; in prospect(4) within the realm of credibility
Adverb(1) with considerable certainty; without much doubt
(1) it's more than likely that it'll rain(2) The most likely reason is that it falls across some heat gradient in the house structure itself.(3) who's the likely winner?(4) One reason for Essex's likely limitation on imported labour is the high cost of housing.(5) Now, it seems increasingly likely that you will soon topple sideways off the sofa arm and into the bin.(6) it's not very likely that he'll be here(7) Would it just have been more likely to have happened for some reason in this area?(8) They may reason that they are more likely to die from malaria or be bitten by a snake well before then.(9) On overseas pitches he has at times been the only Indian likely to get any wickets at all.(10) Lenhoff thinks defensive shares are likely to continue to do well for three reasons.(11) It is likely that only some of our sample will agree to participate in the research.(12) I think a more likely reason is that many of his posts are failing the Boring Man in a Bar Test.(13) Fay's apparent sweet tooth is likely to be rooted in a problem with blood sugar balance.(14) It is likely that O'Hara will be the only member of that side selected for Walker Cup duty.(15) The case for affirmative action in Bermuda has likely been set back by years.(16) It is likely that most of the conspirators had details of the plot drip-fed to them as the need arose.
(1) most likely :: बहुधा
(2) more likely :: अधिक शक्यता
(3) very likely :: खूप शक्यता
(4) likely to :: शक्यता
(5) be likely to :: शक्यता असेल
(6) not likely :: शक्यता नाही
(7) likely to be :: पडण्याची शक्यता
(8) quite likely :: जोरदार शक्यता
(9) equally likely :: तितकेच शक्यता
(10) be likely :: शक्यता
1. probable ::
2. plausible ::
3. unlikely ::
4. suitable ::
5. potential ::
6. probably ::
7. in all likelihood ::
1. doubtful ::
2. dubious ::
3. improbable ::
4. unlikely ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
we deem LIKELY to be successful.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
The girl is LIKELY dead already.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
And most LIKELY...
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
- What would you do then?
- Starve, most LIKELY.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
Well, I'm a lot less LIKELY to see
an Eastern Goldfinch or be murdered,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
English to Marathi Dictionary: likely
Meaning and definitions of likely, translation in Marathi language for likely with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of likely in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "likely"
What likely means in Marathi, likely meaning in Marathi, likely definition, examples and pronunciation of likely in Marathi language.