शक्य, संभवनीय, साध्य, विचारार्ह, योग्य, संभवनीय पण अनिश्चित, निवडून येण्याची शक्यता असलेला स्पर्धक
Noun(1) something that can be done(2) an applicant who might be suitable
Adjective(1) capable of happening or existing(2) existing in possibility
(1) At least four possible explanations exist for favourable results seen in industry sponsored research.(2) was it possible to do that so quickly?(3) Several possible explanations exist for this improvement in asthma during and after weight reduction.(4) They appealed to the lawmakers to pass the bill as soon as possible for the sake of patients' human rights.(5) The site also includes a surface car park with possible development potential.(6) It provides the best set of features with the highest possible quality in maps.(7) it's possible that it was done for badness(8) what possible reason can she have for saying such a thing?(9) Is it not possible for us to achieve the same mission by establishing consulates in some of the places?(10) She said she could not say anything about any possible developments at the site.(11) she got ten marks of a possible twelve(12) A meeting for all members is being held on Wednesday to build the largest possible turnout in the ballot and to deliver a yes vote.(13) So as to protect sources, it is not possible for me to be specific as to what material has been sourced in Australia.(14) If possible buy from a specialist shop and discuss safety features.(15) is it possible that he's thinking the same way?(16) it's possible for me to do the exams this year
(1) as soon as possible :: शक्य तितक्या लवकर
(2) as much as possible :: जेवढ शक्य होईल तेवढ
(3) it is possible :: हे शक्य आहे
(4) as far as possible :: शक्य तितके
(5) not possible :: अशक्य
(6) whenever possible :: जेव्हा शक्य असेल तेव्हा
(7) as possible :: शक्य
(8) it is not possible :: हे शक्य नाही
(9) it's possible :: हे शक्य आहे
(10) as early as possible :: शक्य तितक्या लवकर
1. feasible ::
2. conceivable ::
3. potential ::
1. hopeless ::
2. impossible ::
3. impracticable ::
4. unattainable ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Or a one. A one is POSSIBLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
Is it POSSIBLE for those cocksuckers
to dive inside the chamber?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
-"for a POSSIBLE armed intervention."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Is that POSSIBLE?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
I don't even think
it's POSSIBLE to solve...
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
English to Marathi Dictionary: possible
Meaning and definitions of possible, translation in Marathi language for possible with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of possible in Marathi and in English
Tags for the entry "possible"
What possible means in Marathi, possible meaning
in Marathi, possible definition, examples and pronunciation
of possible in Marathi language.