प्रकल्प, योजना, योजना करणे, पडद्यावर प्रक्षेपित करणे
- प्रकल्पअंदाजप्रोजेक्ट करताप्रकल्प
Noun(1) any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted(2) a planned undertaking
Verb(1) communicate vividly(2) extend out or project in space(3) transfer (ideas or principles(4) project on a screen(5) cause to be heard(6) draw a projection of(7) make or work out a plan for; devise(8) present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.(9) imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind(10) put or send forth(11) throw, send, or cast forward(12) regard as objective
(1) a project to build a new power station(2) A group of professionals plans to launch an ambitious training project aimed at disadvantaged and disabled people.(3) Take a look at the different ways you project yourself, and try to describe them.(4) You can be someone else, and can project yourself as a different person.(5) being audible depends on your ability to project your voice(6) I had to launch my own campaign to get the project off the ground.(7) a research project(8) The name comes from the use of a horn bell to project the sound and often a horn reed cap as well.(9) So now the viewing public must also project what meaning they can think of onto the object.(10) the novel undermines its own stated project of telling a story(11) they project that demand will rise(12) the students are doing a project on horses(13) Unfortunately stars will always attract people who need someone to project their obsessions on to .(14) Of course, he also needed funding to get the project off the ground.(15) The inkblot is known as a ├ö├ç├┐projective├ö├ç├û test in that it assumes the patient will project certain ideas on to the picture that would normally be lost in defense mechanisms.(16) Contract Chemicals undertook a collaborative research project with York University to develop a new range of environmentally-friendly catalysts.
(1) project management :: प्रकल्प व्यवस्थापन
(2) project manager :: प्रकल्प व्यवस्थापक
(3) research project :: संशोधन प्रकल्प
(4) project team :: प्रकल्प गट
(5) pilot project :: पथदर्शी प्रकल्प
(6) to project :: प्रोजेक्ट करण्यासाठी
(7) project director :: प्रकल्प संचालक
(8) project planning :: प्रकल्प नियोजन
(9) project officer :: प्रकल्प अधिकारी
(10) construction project :: बांधकाम प्रकल्प
1. plan ::
2. assignment ::
3. task ::
4. projection ::
5. forecast ::
6. intend ::
7. stick out ::
8. propel ::
9. cast ::
10. convey ::
12. propose ::
13. jut out ::
बाहेर आलेला असणे
15. contrive ::
नवे यंत्र तयार करणे
16. figure ::
project, projected, projecting, projects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's part of their PROJECT.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
So you decided to get
the whole Manhattan Project?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
If you were in charge
of her PROJECT,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
With all the cloak and dagger
shit surrounding your PROJECT,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
part of the Manhattan Project.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
English to Marathi Dictionary: project
Meaning and definitions of project, translation in Marathi language for project with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of project in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "project"
What project means in Marathi, project meaning in Marathi, project definition, examples and pronunciation of project in Marathi language.