(1) My first trip was to Windermere and I remember that it was a miserable, rainy day but we still went out on the lake.(2) Even on rainy days the large hall space allows for plenty of physical and fun activities.(3) There is something about rainy days that can make you feel strangely melancholic and happy at the same time.(4) The state government blamed cold and rainy weather for the programme's shortcomings.(5) Carling will try to convince the consumer that it is as Scottish as heather and rainy summers.(6) The collapse occurred in the heavy downpours that marked the last two rainy seasons.(7) the rainy season(8) In south China, the weather is hot, rainy and wet, so cool foods are good for the health.(9) In fact, the seed dispersal rate was notably higher when capsules dried after a rainy period.(10) What better way to spend a rainy holiday summer afternoon in Salcombe or Lowestoft?(11) I'm in Houston and we got our first bit of cold, rainy winter weather this week.(12) The rate of infection has accelerated dramatically with the onset of the rainy season.(13) Poa bulbosa becomes dormant quite early in the growth season, well before the end of the rainy period.(14) The water in the jail is cold, and the weather has turned rainy so there is very little sun.(15) Glasgow can be rainy(16) Here, during the rainy season, rapid bubbling rivers flow along the bottoms of these chasms.
(1) rainy day :: पावसाळी दिवस
(2) rainy season :: पावसाळ्यात
(3) rainy weather :: पावसाळी वातावरण
(4) a rainy day :: एक पावसाळी दिवस
(5) cold and rainy :: थंड व पावसाळी
(6) cloudy and rainy :: ढगाळ आणि पावसाळी
(7) the rainy season :: पावसाळ्यात
(8) for a rainy day :: एक पावसाळी दिवस
(9) save for a rainy day :: एक पावसाळी दिवस जतन
1. wet ::
3. drizzly ::
4. damp ::
5. inclement ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So set some aside.
Save it for a RAINY day.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Marathi Dictionary: rainy
Meaning and definitions of rainy, translation in Marathi language for rainy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of rainy in Marathi and in English
Tags for the entry "rainy"
What rainy means in Marathi, rainy meaning
in Marathi, rainy definition, examples and pronunciation
of rainy in Marathi language.