दोन वेळा, दुप्पट
Adverb(1) two times(2) to double the degree
(1) Arthur had also been telephoning Violet at least twice a week for over twelve months.(2) To come back against Celtic twice speaks volumes about my team and their commitment.(3) The figures also show that men are more than twice as likely to be registered as out of work as women.(4) the tablets should be taken twice a day(5) He said he had confided that he was hearing voices, and had woken twice at night screaming.(6) People in the province are twice as likely to be victims of violent assault than in America.(7) Mr Fear, a tree surgeon, takes the children to work on the allotment at least twice a week.(8) I was unlucky enough to have my car broken into twice and badly damaged over the same weekend.(9) Mahler sang his praises, and Puccini said he had twice as much talent as he needed.(10) He won twice at Darley Moor and on several occasions he has picked up the first novice award.(11) If the average wage doubles, then we'll all have twice as much to spend on where we live.(12) Be sure to clean out and fill the bird bath with fresh water twice a week in hot weather.(13) He had twice had injections of local anaesthetic because it had become so painful.(14) I'm twice your age(15) The ceiling is covered in mirrors which reflects the light and makes the room seem twice as high.(16) Those who fail are almost twice as anxious and have faster heart rates than those who pass.
(1) twice a week :: आठवड्यातून दोनदा
(2) think twice :: दोनदा विचार करा
(3) twice a day :: दिवसातून दोनदा
(4) once or twice :: एकदा किंवा दोनदा
(5) twice daily :: दोनदा दररोज
(6) twice as much :: दुप्पट
(7) twice as many :: दोनदा म्हणून अनेक
(8) twice as :: दुप्पट
(9) once bitten twice shy :: एकदा दोनदा लाजाळू वृत्तीचा
(10) twice the amount :: दुप्पट
1. double ::
2. doubly ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Never make the same mistake TWICE.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
I banished you, TWICE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
...I get to celebrate Diwali TWICE,
one at each house.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
I've never known you to need
to hear a thing TWICE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
...during which I had
to TWICE violate my personal rule...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Marathi Dictionary: twice
Meaning and definitions of twice, translation in Marathi language for twice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of twice in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "twice"
What twice means in Marathi, twice meaning in Marathi, twice definition, examples and pronunciation of twice in Marathi language.