समर्थ, हुशार, कुशल, एखादी गोष्ट करण्याची ताकद, साधने किंवा संधी असणारा
Adjective(1) (usually followed by `to'(2) have the skills and qualifications to do things well(3) having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity(4) having a strong healthy body
(1) You need to have a strong squad to be able to compete in the top half of the Premiership.(2) we'll help you as much as we're able(3) she's able to use the new system(4) It is not known if any of the riders will be able to compete at the top level again.(5) They are allowed one magazine and they might be able to earn the right to have a book.(6) We have had a really hard year and I would have never been able to afford to pay for it.(7) It seems just wonderful to be able to take pictures of anything you want and post it.(8) In some ways not being able to drive now is analogous to not being able to read a century ago.(9) The translation was made by an array of the most able scholars and poets of the time.(10) The morning journey was relaxing and I was able to read a lot that will help me at work.(11) Mark has just started to be able to take a few steps but will never have full mobility again.(12) When you add in council tax and other bills we know we wouldn't be able to afford that.(13) She was able to break free and punch one of the men when two passersby came to her aid.(14) she's very able(15) I saw this movie on t.v. years and years ago and have yet to be able to find it in a video store.(16) He may not have been able to afford the art at the galleries but he met the people who could.
(1) be able to :: करण्यास सक्षम असेल
(2) be able :: सक्षम असेल
(3) to be able :: सक्षम होण्यासाठी
(4) able-bodied :: समर्थ
(5) not able to :: करू शकत नाही
(6) not be able to :: करू शकणार नाही
(7) be able to do :: करू शकणार
(8) be able to see :: पाहू शकणार
(9) able to see :: पाहू शकत
1. capable of ::
2. intelligent ::
3. able-bodied ::
4. capable ::
1. incompetent ::
2. inept ::
3. poor ::
4. unfit ::
5. unqualified ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll be right across the hall.
You'll probably be ABLE to hear it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
Do you think you'll ever be ABLE to talk
in front of me without being drunk?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
...you should be ABLE to see
the International Space Station pass by.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
that they won’t be ABLE to see.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Won't be ABLE to take that on the boat.
It's too big.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
English to Marathi Dictionary: able
Meaning and definitions of able, translation in Marathi language for able with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of able in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "able"
What able means in Marathi, able meaning in Marathi, able definition, examples and pronunciation of able in Marathi language.