Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: त्याबद्दल काय
(2) talk about :: चर्चा
(3) bring about :: घडवून आणण्यासाठी
(4) think about :: चा विचार करा
(5) about what :: कशाबद्दल
(6) care about :: काळजी
(7) about it :: याबद्दल
(8) think about it :: विचार
(9) forget about it :: त्याबद्दल विसरून जा
(10) thinking about :: विचार
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
हालचाल करू लागलेला
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What is it ABOUT the word "unique"
you don't understand?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
How ABOUT we sic some guppies
on those puppies?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
The laws of my fist
are ABOUT to compel your teeth.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
I don't know much ABOUT football.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
She asked ABOUT you.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Marathi Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Marathi
language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of about in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'about'
What about means in Marathi, about meaning
in Marathi, about
definition, examples and pronunciation
of about in Marathi language.