कोन, कोण, कोपरा, दृष्टिकोन, दोन मिळणार्या रेषांच्या मधली जागा
कोनकोनकोनमासे धरण्याची क्रीडा
Noun(1) the space between two lines or planes that intersect; the inclination of one line to another; measured in degrees or radians(2) a biased way of looking at or presenting something(3) a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
Verb(1) move or proceed at an angle(2) to incline or bend from a vertical position(3) seek indirectly(4) fish with a hook(5) present with a bias
(1) This kind of angle - ├ö├ç├┐bias├ö├ç├û is the more common word - is one that has no legitimate place in journalism.(2) Diana also points out a different angle to consider.(3) You need to angle the branches towards a prop, whether it be a fence, wires or another plant.(4) This piece of kit is obviously designed for world-wide distribution and seems to be the ideal tool for all lure anglers whether they angle in salt or fresh-water.(5) Labor - and some trial lawyers - will angle for more money, plus a government backstop for the trust.(6) His car flew into the corner at an incredible angle , and as Tsukamoto assured himself of his win he looked out the window├ö├ç┬¬(7) Viewed from this angle , low voter turnout may be a sign of a healthy, stable society.(8) Viewed from one angle , the women are similar to other tissue donors.(9) Becky was of mixed race, and the case appears to have a racial angle .(10) For example, at each location on the globe, the geomagnetic field lines intersect the Earth's surface at a specific angle of inclination.(11) As he turned an angle of the building, he heard a sound as of a door gently closed, and saw in the darkness, indistinctly, the figure of a man, which instantly disappeared among the trees of the lawn.(12) It is patronising and unnecessary, and you sincerely wish that commentators would stop trying to find a British angle to sell the event to viewers.(13) he always had a fresh angle on life(14) Viewed from this angle , the situation looks like this: compelling arguments seem to establish that knowledge is impossible, and so incline me to claim to know that this is so.(15) The vertical time axis is the product of time and the speed of light so that world lines of light rays leaving the origin make a forty-five degree angle with each space axis.(16) And then I thought, well, this is a different angle on it.
(1) right angle :: काटकोनात
(2) acute angle :: तीव्र कोन
(3) wide angle :: विस्तीर्ण कोन
(4) obtuse angle :: विशाल कोन
(5) angle bracket :: कोन कंस
(6) angle iron :: कोन लोखंड
(7) angle grinder :: कोन धार लावणारा
(8) angle of incidence :: प्रादुर्भाव कोन
(9) angle brackets :: कोन कंस
(10) pitch angle :: खेळपट्टीवर कोन
1. gradient ::
2. corner ::
3. perspective ::
4. slant ::
5. tilt ::
6. present ::
7. try to get ::
8. fish ::
9. weight ::
angle, angled, angles, angling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Be a shame if something
happened to it." That ANGLE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
It faces the television at an ANGLE
that isn't direct so he can talk...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
Okay, so it's a crime of passion.
Where's the drug ANGLE?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
It faces the television at an ANGLE that is
neither direct, discouraging conversation...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Interior ANGLE of a hexagon
is 120 degrees.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
English to Marathi Dictionary: angle
Meaning and definitions of angle, translation in Marathi
language for angle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of angle in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'angle'
What angle means in Marathi, angle meaning
in Marathi, angle
definition, examples and pronunciation
of angle in Marathi language.