Adjective(1) one or some or every or all without specification
Adverb(1) to any degree or extent
(1) they hardly ate any food(2) the illness may be due to any of several causes(3) I don't think any good can come from filing a lawsuit against the jury.(4) This, however, didn't make her feel any the better.(5) they don't want any more trouble(6) We have not commented here on any of the other matters covered in the Griffiths report.(7) someone asked him for a match, but Joe didn't have any(8) Mostly though he breaks up the sentences so any fool would know to read them.(9) she couldn't run any faster(10) At the end of the year, more prefects were chosen from my class than from any other.(11) I find Europe so fascinating that I'd be quite happy if I never went any further again.(12) Officers have made more arrests for class A offences than any other county division.(13) I didn't hurt you any(14) None of these people has shown us or referred us to any specific documents in support of the information.(15) Math always came easy to me, so I really don't ever have to pay attention in any math class.(16) no one would be any the wiser
(1) any time :: कोणत्याही वेळी
(2) in any case :: कोणत्याही परिस्थितीत
(3) any more :: आणखी
(4) at any time :: कोणत्याही वेळी
(5) if any :: जर काही
(6) any longer :: यापुढे
(7) any news :: काही खबर
(8) at any rate :: कोणत्याही परिस्थितीत
(9) any other :: इतर कोणतेही
(10) any way :: कोणत्याही प्रकारे
1. at all ::
2. a single one ::
3. anyone ::
4. some ::
5. the slightest bit of ::
अगदी कमी बिट
6. whichever ::
यांपैकी जी रक्कम
7. whatsoever ::
जे जे काही
anent, ans, any, anywise
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We were, but Sheldon
didn't like ANY of them.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
Any 15-year-old girl will do the trick.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
I figured one bill of ANY
denomination weighs a gram.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
I'm not going to get
ANY better, you know.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
The duty of ANY wife to ANY husband.
To provide him with children.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Marathi Dictionary: any
Meaning and definitions of any, translation in Marathi
language for any with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of any in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'any'
What any means in Marathi, any meaning
in Marathi, any
definition, examples and pronunciation
of any in Marathi language.