Noun(1) a person's social heritage: previous experience or training(2) the part of a scene (or picture(3) information that is essential to understanding a situation or problem(4) extraneous signals that can be confused with the phenomenon to be observed or measured(5) relatively unimportant or inconspicuous accompanying situation(6) the state of the environment in which a situation exists(7) (computer science(8) scenery hung at back of stage
Verb(1) understate the importance or quality of
(1) The questions below include many from her work, as well as some more general cultural background questions.(2) Pieces consists of a dark red background with dark green plantlike forms on top.(3) she has a background in nursing(4) after that evening, she remained in the background(5) The sound quality is poor here… in many instances the background noise overwhelms any dialogue.(6) Otherwise, this is a mostly front-heavy track that utilizes some ambient sounds or background noises.(7) These organizations emerged against the background of a deepening economic and political crisis and an increasing entrenchment of racism.(8) Yet he struggled with contempt for his social background and deficient education.(9) There is a whole system at work here, chugging along quietly in the background , unnoticed, and when you stop to think about it, its just awesome!(10) However, they fail to provide any supplementary advice for the situation where the cook twiddles with a roast while the owner of the kitchen hangs around crossly in the background .(11) background information(12) Over here there's a poker game, then there's this drunk that keeps coming into the room, and in the background there's a couple checking into the hotel.(13) ‘It's not something that comes to the forefront, it's always in the background ,’ he says.(14) the political and economic background(15) Another line of evidence that the universe began is the cosmic radiation background .(16) after that evening, Athens remained in the background
(1) in the background :: पार्श्वभूमी
(2) background color :: पार्श्वभूमी रंग
(3) background music :: पार्श्व संगीत
(4) background information :: पार्श्वभूमी माहिती
(5) family background :: कौटुंबिक पार्श्वभूमी
(6) background noise :: पार्श्वभूमी आवाज
(7) academic background :: शैक्षणिक पार्श्वभूमी
(8) background knowledge :: पार्श्वभूमी ज्ञान
(9) cultural background :: सांस्कृतिक वारसा
1. backdrop ::
2. social circumstances ::
3. experience ::
5. desktop ::
6. background knowledge ::
7. setting ::
8. backcloth ::
रंगभूमीवर मागील बाजूस असलेला देखाव्याचा पडदा
9. ground ::
10. play down ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
AARON PAUL: You're working with
300 BACKGROUND players,
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
cosmic BACKGROUND radiation
from the singularity.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 13
State just wasn't as tough
on BACKGROUND checks pre-9/1 1 .
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
I mean, they're highly-trained educators
with BACKGROUND checks.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
What's your educational BACKGROUND?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
English to Marathi Dictionary: background
Meaning and definitions of background, translation in Marathi
language for background with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of background in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'background'
What background means in Marathi, background meaning
in Marathi, background
definition, examples and pronunciation
of background in Marathi language.