वाकलेला, भ्रष्टाचारी, वाकवलेला, अप्रामाणिक, विशिष्ट गोष्ट करण्याचा निर्धार असलेला, कल, प्रवृत्ती
Noun(1) a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way(2) grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens(3) an area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges(4) a special way of doing something
Verb(1) form a curve(2) change direction(3) cause (a plastic object(4) bend one's back forward from the waist on down(5) turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest(6) bend a joint
Adjective(1) fixed in your purpose(2) used of the back and knees; stooped, or bended(3) of metal e.g.
(1) Then a cold glint appeared in his eye as a reminder of just what he's seen and potentially done in all his years as a bent cop.(2) The music led him to art classes and then, in the 1960s, he began to apply his creative bent to the construction skills he had learned in the navy.(3) He particularly points out that James proved a highly capable naval officer, a career for which he seems to have had a natural bent .(4) Voices shift in the canticle, and interpretations vary widely, depending on the era and religious bent of the reader.(5) My jeans snag onto a bent section of wire, jutting squarely out into the space.(6) The bent wires and wind-twisted poles surrounded the area and at the far end, an abandoned warehouse stood within the storm.(7) It depicts a world of violence, greed and corruption peopled by hookers, bent and not so bent cops and twisted violent lunatics.(8) Howard has a bent for rebellion and grand causal schemes and shares that and other preoccupations with his grandparents.(9) The shape of his bent body is echoed perfectly by the curve of the car's steering wheel.(10) The damage to his car was a bent chassis leg, damage to the bonnet, two wings, bumper and cross member.(11) Research requires an inquisitive and independent bent , and rewards these talents handsomely.(12) The spy was a bent motor dealer who controlled a network of car thieves and was supplying vehicles to a terrorist organisation.(13) Although it is fair to say that not all sellers of these fake items are knowingly selling bent goods as genuine.(14) Stopping a horse winning in the old days usually required the involvement of an old-fashioned bent bookie, a breed that has become rare since betting became corporatised.(15) Begin lying supine with the ball between bent knees and extend your arms above your shoulders.(16) Containing bent pins, human hair and perhaps urine, the bottles were supposed to protect a household against evil spells.
(1) bend :: वाकणे
(2) bent down :: खाली वाकून
(3) bent on :: अपेक्षा
(4) get bent :: भ्रष्टाचारी करा
(5) bent forward :: भ्रष्टाचारी पुढे
(6) hell-bent :: नरक-भ्रष्टाचारी
(7) bent back :: परत भ्रष्टाचारी
(8) bent up :: वाकवलेला
(9) be bent :: भ्रष्टाचारी जाऊ
(10) bent double :: भ्रष्टाचारी दुहेरी
1. twisted ::
2. dead set ::
4. bended ::
5. inclination ::
6. bent grass ::
7. set ::
8. hang ::
bent, bents, unbent
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's BENT the knee.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
...BENT over the hood of a Porsche.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
Oh, he's all BENT out of shape about
having a Roommate Agreement meeting.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
Your Grace, the world has got so far BENT.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
...with the names BENT into tortured puns.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
English to Marathi Dictionary: bent
Meaning and definitions of bent, translation in Marathi
language for bent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of bent in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'bent'
What bent means in Marathi, bent meaning
in Marathi, bent
definition, examples and pronunciation
of bent in Marathi language.