Noun(1) equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other(2) television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
(1) a video camera(2) Here in Bedford you can't even go with a camera or video recorder to the local swimming pool.(3) a press photographer's camera flashed(4) From time to time I get a few queries about my photographs, my camera and techniques.(5) a photographer's camera flashed(6) I might have left the camera behind but the image of this wreck was imprinted on my mind.(7) When I reached him he searched me and told me to take the film out of my camera and give it to him.(8) The man holding the video camera turned the camera on and brought the eyepiece up to his eye.(9) After burning up a roll of film Prudence lowered the camera and took the film out to replace it.(10) There is one camera in the south west of England that is painted with luminous strips.(11) During the film, the camera lingers on one wall in the bar now owned by Monty's father.(12) Staff at the centre can use it to download images from traffic cameras around the county.(13) There, images from two cameras fighting over the same frequency are grainy and dark.(14) Filmed with four cameras , the result will then be displayed on four television screens.(15) Among the hours of images caught by the cameras at King's Cross, one sequence stood out.(16) Monday I leave for Boston with a car full of cameras and film of various shapes and sizes.
(1) digital camera :: डिजिटल कॅमेरा
(2) video camera :: व्हिडिओ कॅमेरा
(3) hidden camera :: गुप्त कॅमेरा
(4) security camera :: सुरक्षा कॅमेरा
(5) camera lens :: कॅमेरा लेन्स
(6) in camera :: कॅमेरा
(7) spy camera :: गुप्तचर कॅमेरा
(8) speed camera :: गती कॅमेरा
(9) surveillance camera :: पाळत ठेवणे कॅमेरा
(10) camera operator :: कॅमेरा ऑपरेटर
1. television camera ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Yeah, it's just
Anu's doorbell CAMERA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
All right, enough with the CAMERA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Oh... I think we were looking at creepy in the
rearview mirror when I put up that CAMERA.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
Now I'm making sure the telescope's CAMERA
is white-field balanced
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 12
English to Marathi Dictionary: camera
Meaning and definitions of camera, translation in Marathi
language for camera with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of camera in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'camera'
What camera means in Marathi, camera meaning
in Marathi, camera
definition, examples and pronunciation
of camera in Marathi language.