Noun(1) ellipse in which the two axes are of equal length; a plane curve generated by one point moving at a constant distance from a fixed point(2) an unofficial association of people or groups(3) something approximating the shape of a circle(4) movement once around a course(5) a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island(6) street names for flunitrazepan(7) a curved section or tier of seats in a hall or theater or opera house; usually the first tier above the orchestra(8) any circular or rotating mechanism
Verb(1) travel around something(2) move in a circular path above (someone or something(3) form or draw a circle around
(1) In the normal geometry of flat space, the diameter of a circle is its circumference divided by pi.(2) Little by little he forges around himself a circle of acquaintances and friends.(3) The beam of light aimed at the circle was in the shape of a circle .(4) they all sat round in a circle(5) You become aware that you're part of a movement or circle in any sort of artistic endeavor.(6) We will locate a marker on the circumference of a circle .(7) the lamp spread a circle of light(8) The blueprint sees an auditorium retained, with seating in the circle on the first floor which could be used to watch theatre.(9) A quick glance at my ticket reminded me that I had a seat in the circle and that I wouldn't be having to stand up for this gig.(10) Even from my seat in the circle , Aida's blue eye-shadow looked excessive.(11) He had the strange sensation that he stood in the rear circle of a theatre.(12) He gestured to the couch and easy chairs arranged in a circle in the lobby.(13) We can picture all these dualities as points on the circumference of a circle .(14) The Gare de Lyon is one of the ring of train stations that circle Paris.(15) I was so small I'd have to perch on the edge of my seat in the circle and peer over the balcony railing to see the players.(16) Place one or several under a table lamp within the circle of brightest light; the colors will glow.
(1) full circle :: पूर्ण वर्तुळ
(2) vicious circle :: दुष्टचक्र
(3) inner circle :: आतील मंडळ
(4) crop circle :: पीक मंडळ
(5) traffic circle :: चौकातून
(6) make a circle :: एक मंडळ करा
(7) circle of friends :: मित्र मंडळ
(8) dress circle :: ड्रेस मंडळ
(9) circle jerk :: मंडळ धक्का
(10) in a circle :: एका मंडळात
1. ring ::
2. group ::
3. sphere ::
4. roach ::
गोडया पाण्यातील मासा
5. lap ::
6. lot ::
7. round ::
8. traffic circle ::
9. dress circle ::
10. wheel ::
12. surround ::
13. circulate ::
14. encircle ::
circle, circled, circles, circling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I have a very wide CIRCLE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
The ranking of relationships
in our CIRCLE, by quality...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
Tell her you're a CIRCLE.
Flatland gals are all hot for CIRCLEs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
And what if it
never reaches the CIRCLE?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
...but to elaborate,
I am going to the Arctic Circle...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
English to Marathi Dictionary: circle
Meaning and definitions of circle, translation in Marathi
language for circle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of circle in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'circle'
What circle means in Marathi, circle meaning
in Marathi, circle
definition, examples and pronunciation
of circle in Marathi language.