होकायंत्र, वतृळ काढण्याचे साधन, आवाका, आटोका, वेढणे, घेरणे
होकायंत्रभोवतीवर्तुळडोंगराला वेढा घालत होते
Noun(1) navigational instrument for finding directions(2) (3) the limit of capability(4) drafting instrument used for drawing circles
Verb(1) bring about; accomplish(2) travel around, either by plane or ship(3) get the meaning of something
(1) Yet the moral of the book may be expressed within the compass of a single phrase - too much intelligence, and not enough brains.(2) The needs and expectations of the enquiring traveller change rapidly and it would be impossible to meet them all within the compass of single volumes.(3) Then, using an electronic compass and ultrasonic sensors, it cuts the area about 10 times, ensuring a minimum of missed patches.(4) Within the relatively narrow compass of Northumberland and Durham - as it must seem to us today - it might even be said that he was a great one.(5) It is, almost, within the compass of our understanding.(6) a regular heptagon cannot be constructed accurately with only ruler and compass(7) We had some sturdy white board behind a cabinet, so I brought that out for him, along with a compass , yardstick, pencil, glue, and Exacto knife.(8) While sipping hot tea, I tweak my compass declination and draw bearing lines on our map.(9) These are works of dry stone masonry meticulously assembled, some aligned directly with points of the compass .(10) Through binoculars they're visible at all points of the compass ; gawky, fragile, birdlike skeletons of metal hauling skywards monstrous slabs of concrete and steel.(11) As a musical instrument the singing voice has wide tonal compass and uniquely variable pitch, intensity, and stress.(12) Extending the photograph beyond the compass of the glance into a continuum, he presents more information than a single frame could be expected to contain.(13) Complete achievement of these objectives within the compass of one individual lifetime is never possible, of course, but that is not the point.(14) Sometimes the facts of a case may fall within the compass of both constructive and gross negligence manslaughter so that a verdict of manslaughter may be available on either of those grounds.(15) Did such matters fall within the compass of judicial review at all?(16) Can 2,000 years of church history be recorded within the compass of 200 pages?
(1) magnetic compass :: चुंबकीय होकायंत्र
(2) compass needle :: होकायंत्र सुई
(3) moral compass :: नैतिक होकायंत्र
(4) compass card :: होकायंत्र कार्ड
(5) dipping compass :: डिपिंग होकायंत्र
(6) points of the compass :: होकायंत्र गुण
(7) compass rose :: होकायंत्र गुलाब
1. scope ::
2. grasp ::
3. ambit ::
4. circumnavigate ::
5. grasp ::
compass, compassed, compasses, compassing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you've allowed Tywin Lannister to destroy
his rivals on every COMPASS point.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Marathi Dictionary: compass
Meaning and definitions of compass, translation in Marathi
language for compass with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of compass in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'compass'
What compass means in Marathi, compass meaning
in Marathi, compass
definition, examples and pronunciation
of compass in Marathi language.