प्रत, नक्कल, पुस्ती, कित्ता, नक्कल करणे, परीक्षेच्या वेळी चोरून नकल करणे, छापावयास देण्याची मूळ प्रत, मसूदा
प्रतीप्रतकॉपीहस्तलिखित प्रत तयार करणाराcopyists
Noun(1) a reproduction of a written record (e.g. of a legal or school record(2) a thing made to be similar or identical to another thing(3) matter to be printed; exclusive of graphical materials(4) material suitable for a journalistic account
Verb(1) copy down as is(2) reproduce someone's behavior or looks(3) reproduce or make an exact copy of(4) make a replica of
(1) At this point, executives will be ready to begin writing advertising copy for the product.(2) the problem is telling which is the original document and which the copy(3) The industrial building, next to the villa, at first seemed to be an identical copy of the main villa.(4) This is perhaps the most fraudulent use of advertising copy on a jacket of a DVD to date.(5) Unlike the books of so many other writers, which might as well be advertising copy , Smith's work at many, many levels.(6) Other newspapers ran equally dramatic copy , using military metaphors to show the growing rift between doctors and the health secretary.(7) the original copy was destroyed(8) Some journalists are fond of staging rescue operations that make great copy for newspapers.(9) Unfortunately, I suspect that your reporter awoke from his dream after his copy had been printed?(10) They learn to copy a formula written on a blackboard.(11) the command will copy a file from one disc to another(12) They probably thought making good money writing advertising copy was about as good as the writing life gets.(13) At times, in all the last editing, all I wanted to do was bundle up every scrap of copy , every note I'd taken and carry it home, keep it safe with me.(14) That sum is how much it would cost to create an identical copy of the parliament from scratch should the controversial original be obliterated in a disaster.(15) Ali rolled her eyes, imagining being ordered to read and copy chapters about having proper posture.(16) Is killer online advertising simply shining copy and brilliant images?
(1) hard copy :: हार्ड कॉपी
(2) to copy :: कॉपी करण्यासाठी
(3) soft copy :: सॉफ्ट कॉपी
(4) carbon copy :: कार्बन प्रत
(5) copy and paste :: कॉपी आणि पेस्ट
(6) copy machine :: प्रत मशीन
(7) blind carbon copy :: गुप्त प्रतिलिपी
(8) draft copy :: मसुदा प्रत
(9) certified true copy :: प्रमाणित सत्यप्रत
(10) rough copy :: उग्र प्रत
1. duplicate ::
2. replica ::
3. transcript ::
4. duplicate ::
5. reproduce ::
6. imitate ::
7. replicate ::
हुबेहुब प्रतिकृती तयार करणे
8. re-create ::
1. archetype ::
ज्यावरून प्रती केल्या जातात असा मूळ नमुना
2. original ::
3. prototype ::
copies, copy, copying, copyist, copyists
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They learned to COPY a mind...
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
To this day,
I still get a monthly COPY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
the very COPY
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
So that Delos
can COPY them.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
You're sure this is the only COPY
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
English to Marathi Dictionary: copy
Meaning and definitions of copy, translation in Marathi
language for copy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of copy in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'copy'
What copy means in Marathi, copy meaning
in Marathi, copy
definition, examples and pronunciation
of copy in Marathi language.