Noun(1) a statement that is emphatic and explicit (spoken or written(2) (law(3) a statement of taxable goods or of dutiable properties(4) (contract bridge(5) a formal public statement(6) a formal expression by a meeting; agreed to by a vote
(1) the declaration of war(2) Before the breakdown, a draft declaration was issued to force member countries to cut farm subsidies.(3) ├ö├ç├┐ANOTHER world is possible├ö├ç├û is the ringing declaration of the anti-capitalist movement.(4) Although he held four rounds of talks with Vajpayee, extending his stay, the two leaders failed to thrash out an agreement or a joint declaration by the end of the historic summit.(5) For self-employed applicants, the Department of Education wants to see a full declaration of total gross income.(6) The declaration was made public just two days before the newly ratified Treaty of Nice came into effect.(7) Thus, in 1933 Gadamer, along with other Marburg professors, signed a public declaration of allegiance to the National Socialist state.(8) To that end, it was decided to mount a surprise attack on the Russian fleet, without a formal declaration of war.(9) I do not believe this to be true; common courtesy would demand at least a declaration of intent between the heads of the two departments chiefly involved.(10) They signed a joint declaration pledging to strengthen relations between their two countries and enhance cooperation in counter-terrorism.(11) At present, the declaration of a state of emergency must be renewed monthly by a parliamentary majority.(12) No tax is collected on shipments of non-taxable goods, or shipments where the customs declaration clearly indicates the goods are a gift to a BC resident.(13) An annex to the declaration sets out terms for the further devolution of security and government.(14) The declaration is an agreement signed by many colleges to carry out initiatives designed to promote environmentalism.(15) He called on London and Dublin to stick by the terms of their joint declaration .(16) Mozer said that even though the party leaders did not sign a declaration or an agreement, it was very important that they had discussed their positions and relations.
(1) customs declaration :: सीमाशुल्क घोषणा
(2) statutory declaration :: वैधानिक घोषणा
(3) tax declaration :: कर घोषणा
(4) export declaration :: निर्यात घोषणा
(5) custom declaration :: सानुकूल घोषणा
(6) declaration of love :: प्रेम घोषणा
(7) declaration statement :: घोषणा विधान
(8) solemn declaration :: गंभीर घोषणा
(9) declaration of war :: युद्ध घोषणा
1. announcement ::
2. proclamation ::
3. assertion ::
4. contract ::
5. annunciation ::
6. resolve ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
“And in the middle
of that infidelity DECLARATION,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
English to Marathi Dictionary: declaration
Meaning and definitions of declaration, translation in Marathi
language for declaration with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of declaration in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'declaration'
What declaration means in Marathi, declaration meaning
in Marathi, declaration
definition, examples and pronunciation
of declaration in Marathi language.