विलंब, उशीर, पुढे ढकलणे, अळंटळं करणे, विलंब लावणे, वेळ लावणे, उशीर करणे
Noun(1) time during which some action is awaited(2) the act of delaying; inactivity resulting in something being put off until a later time
Verb(1) cause to be slowed down or delayed(2) act later than planned, scheduled, or required(3) stop or halt(4) slow the growth or development of
(1) ├ö├ç├┐We have to have somewhere to work and any further delay could see hard-won and highly talented members going elsewhere,├ö├ç├û he said.(2) a two-hour delay(3) It slows change by allowing a resolute minority to delay - to stand athwart history shouting stop.(4) Yet all we are hearing here, in her fourth year as Minister, is all this delay and dilly-dallying and shilly-shallying.(5) Minor modifications to the route will be necessary, but they are not expected to delay the planning process unduly.(6) But one Democrat suggested delay would be a mistake.(7) The Faculty of the University recommended him for a chair of theoretical physics but the Department of Educational Affairs decided to delay confirming the post.(8) he may decide to delay the next cut in interest rates(9) This causes procrastination and delay , giving the stock yet another chance and then yet another.(10) Any sensible Englishman does the same, knowing that the English weather most often delivers up summer in short bursts, to be enjoyed without delay or hesitation.(11) It is a time of delay and hesitation and restarts.(12) These are the sort of ├ö├ç├┐refugees├ö├ç├û Government is deeply concerned about and wants to flush out with undue delay so that they can face the law for their uncouth activities.(13) Finally, the average period of the oscillator is related to the average signal propagation delay through the test circuit.(14) Most governors and legislatures would rather make budget cuts or delay some of their tax cuts for now.(15) ├ö├ç├┐It is time the Government ended the dither and delay ,├ö├ç├û he said.(16) If your response is positive we shall proceed immediately without any delay .
(1) time delay :: वेळ विलंब
(2) without delay :: विलंब न करता
(3) delay time :: विलंब वेळ
(4) rain delay :: पाऊस विलंब
(5) propagation delay :: वंशवृध्दी विलंब
(6) long delay :: विलंब
(7) developmental delay :: विकास विलंब
(8) repeat delay :: वारंवार विलंब
(9) undue delay :: अयोग्य विलंब
(10) with delay :: विलंब
1. holdup ::
4. detain ::
5. linger ::
6. postpone ::
7. check ::
delaware, delawares, delay, delayed, delayer, delayers, delaying, delays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The DELAY would result in tomorrow
morning's bowel movement at work.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
When the Queen Regent gives me a command,
I carry it out without DELAY.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
That would mean that this DELAY parameter
should be increased 250 milliseconds.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
I thought this DELAY was so you could
watch Wheel of Fortune...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
it can DELAY your body
from going into labor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
English to Marathi Dictionary: delay
Meaning and definitions of delay, translation in Marathi
language for delay with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of delay in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'delay'
What delay means in Marathi, delay meaning
in Marathi, delay
definition, examples and pronunciation
of delay in Marathi language.