विभागणे, विभाग करणे, गणितातील भागणे, वाटून देणे, च्यामध्ये फाटाफूट करणे, पाणलोट, दुफळी
Noun(1) a serious disagreement between two groups of people (typically producing tension or hostility(2) a ridge of land that separates two adjacent river systems
Verb(1) separate into parts or portions(2) perform a division(3) act as a barrier between; stand between(4) come apart(5) make a division or separation(6) force, take, or pull apart
(1) What has gone missing is that this is also that rare American film that seamlessly breaches the divide between the political and the personal, the past and the present.(2) The divide between the digital and tangible is blurring├ö├ç┬¬(3) The apparent refusal is being described by some American intelligence analysts as an indication of a significant divide between the groups.(4) I am in love with books and have to divide my day into house chores, time to write and time to read.(5) The rivers on the eastern side of the divide empty into Hudson's Bay, while the westerly rivers flow to the Pacific.(6) the cell clusters began to divide rapidly(7) He was a political editor and later head of news at BBC Northern Ireland before crossing the divide between those who report the news and those who help to shape the Government's message.(8) The result is a collection of songs that shift like sands, with cyberpunk, strings, looped beats and urbane poetry blurring the divide between rock and the experimental.(9) If you divide 2 into 13983816 you get 6991908 or exactly half.(10) Nowadays I divide my time between L.A. and Berlin, Germany.(11) the Party decided to put down an amendment and thus divide the House(12) A society where the social divide between haves and have-nots has become a chasm is a society that breeds violence and brutality.(13) symbolically, the difference of sex is a divide(14) Indeed, the merchant's political convictions straddled the divide in southern opinion.(15) The object is to add, subtract, multiply or divide these numbers in order to achieve the value of 24.(16) divide 4 into 20
(1) to divide :: वाटणे
(2) divide into :: विभाजीत
(3) divide up :: विभाजित करा
(4) digital divide :: डीमीटीक
(5) divide and conquer :: विभाजीत आणि जिंकणे
(6) divide by :: विभागली
(7) the great divide :: महान पाणलोट
(8) divide and rule :: पाणलोट आणि नियम
(9) divide the work :: काम दोन भाग
(10) divide off :: बंद विभाजीत
1. breach ::
2. watershed ::
4. separate ::
5. diverge ::
7. disunite ::
वेगळा करणे किंवा होणे
8. classify ::
10. fraction ::
11. part ::
1. join ::
2. link ::
3. unify ::
4. unite ::
divide, divided, divides, dividing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Perhaps we should
DIVIDE and conquer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
- How about soup?
- Yeah, we can always DIVIDE soup.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
Divide and conquer, that’s the motto.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
with a friendly disposition, and then
you will drop a bomb to try to DIVIDE us.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Let's call it "Quonko Day" and DIVIDE it
into 29 hours of 17 minutes a piece...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 20
English to Marathi Dictionary: divide
Meaning and definitions of divide, translation in Marathi
language for divide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of divide in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'divide'
What divide means in Marathi, divide meaning
in Marathi, divide
definition, examples and pronunciation
of divide in Marathi language.