गाडीत बसून फेरफटका, हाकून नेणे, हुसकून लावणे, पिटाळणे, गाडी चालवणे, घोडा हाकलणे, वाहनात बसून जाणे किंवा बसवून नेणे
Noun(1) the act of applying force to propel something(2) a mechanism by which force or power is transmitted in a machine(3) a series of actions advancing a principle or tending toward a particular end(4) a road leading up to a private house(5) the trait of being highly motivated(6) hitting a golf ball off of a tee with a driver(7) the act of driving a herd of animals overland(8) a journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile(9) a physiological state corresponding to a strong need or desire(10) (computer science(11) a wide scenic road planted with trees(12) (sports, as in tennis or squash
Verb(1) operate or control a vehicle(2) travel or be transported in a vehicle(3) cause someone or something to move by driving(4) force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically(5) to compel or force or urge relentlessly or exert coercive pressure on, or motivate strongly(6) cause to move back by force or influence(7) compel somebody to do something, often against his own will or judgment(8) push, propel, or press with force(9) cause to move rapidly by striking or throwing with force(10) strive and make an effort to reach a goal(11) move into a desired direction of discourse(12) have certain properties when driven(13) work as a driver(14) move by being propelled by a force(15) urge forward(16) proceed along in a vehicle
(1) Arklow got another try soon after when a drive from a five-metre line proved unstoppable.(2) I take it you can drive?(3) Greg hit a good drive at the 18th(4) Where the two diagonal strings cross, drive a stake into the ground to mark the position of the center footing.(5) This energy trapped in the reactor is used as a heat source to drive a steam turbine and create electricity.(6) card drive(7) we need to allow market forces to drive growth in the telecommunications sector(8) He was halfway through the cigarette when he heard the gate open and someone walk up the gravel drive .(9) The scheme is also within a few minutes' drive of the main motorway network and is close to a number of bus routes.(10) We got in the car and he put the gears in drive , and soon we were rounding the block.(11) he wanted to drive me away(12) Terri showed a determination and drive from childhood that was to see her through difficult periods of her life.(13) Education chiefs this week launched a fresh drive to recruit school governors across Wiltshire.(14) You have to look at factors like how long the disk remains in a drive , which may be more critical in some apps than in others.(15) ON-the-spot fines for those who dump rubbish are being considered by the Government as part of a drive to clean up shabby neighbourhoods.(16) A mazy run took him into range of Morgan's goal but his right-foot drive flew inches wide.
(1) to drive :: चालविण्यास
(2) hard drive :: हार्ड ड्राइव्ह
(3) drive off :: बंद चालविण्यास
(4) disk drive :: डिस्क ड्राइव्ह
(5) drive away :: चोरतात
(6) pen drive :: स्मृतीशलाक़ा
(7) drive out :: बाहेर काढू
(8) drive a car :: वाहन चालवणे
(9) drive shaft :: ड्राइव्ह पन्हाळे
(10) floppy drive :: फ्लॉपी ड्राइव्ह
1. excursion ::
2. driveway ::
मुख्य रस्त्यापासून घरापर्यंत असलेला
3. urge ::
4. motivation ::
5. campaign ::
6. driving force ::
7. private road ::
8. parkway ::
9. driving ::
10. effort ::
11. ride ::
12. operate ::
13. travel by car ::
14. chauffeur ::
खाजगी मोटार चालवणारा पगारी चालक
15. power ::
16. hammer ::
17. impel ::
काही करण्यास भाग पाडणे
18. force ::
19. work ::
20. get ::
21. repel ::
22. ride ::
23. motor ::
24. take ::
25. ram ::
26. labor ::
1. cut ::
2. deactivate ::
3. kill ::
drive, drives, driving, drivings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's like my dad always said,
"First they say you can't drink and DRIVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Want to hazard a guess
what his little charity DRIVE cost you?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
I thought Amy was gonna
DRIVE you home.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
...and every time, I DRIVE away
smelling like an Alpine whorehouse.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
...they kill him and DRIVE away evil spirits
with a drum made of his skin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
English to Marathi Dictionary: drive
Meaning and definitions of drive, translation in Marathi
language for drive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of drive in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'drive'
What drive means in Marathi, drive meaning
in Marathi, drive
definition, examples and pronunciation
of drive in Marathi language.