धूळ, धुरळा, रजथकण, धूळ झाडून स्वच्छ करणे, च्यावर चूर्ण टाकणे
धूळdustedधुरळा झटकण्याचे फडकेdustersझोडपणेdustlessdusts
Noun(1) fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air(2) the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up(3) free microscopic particles of solid material
Verb(1) remove the dust from(2) rub the dust over a surface so as to blur the outlines of a shape(3) cover with a light dusting of a substance(4) distribute loosely
(1) Never the less he gave it a quick dust , fitted the terminator device and left.(2) Among the characters is the driver who bequeathed to his family the stubborn speck of coal dust in his eye.(3) That said, I'm a bit of a picnic pedant; I have to have little twists of salt and pepper to dust on to my crisp salad or a ripe tomato or two.(4) Lightly dust the work surface with flour and roll the dough out into a 35 cm square.(5) Leave the tart to cool and dust with cocoa powder.(6) The tissue was ground to a fine dust , the DNA extracted.(7) From time to time, the flash of her camera lights up the dust in whirling clouds.(8) Most of the album is considerably less warped, but a chilly, haunted ambience settles over the whole recording like a fine dust .(9) Pneumoconiosis is caused by inhaling coal dust .(10) The Millennium Stadium on match days is absolutely brimming with redundant miners, with coal dust in their hair and their pick-axes left at the turnstiles.(11) Lightly dust bronzing powder on your forehead, cheeks and browbone, anywhere the sun would hit.(12) At least 36 miners were killed and 30 injured yesterday in an underground methane and coal dust explosion in eastern Ukraine.(13) Infrared wavelengths, which are a little longer than visible light, merely wiggle through the dust in the cloud.(14) They have appointed a German company to carry out tests on dust in surrounding homes and flats and asked residents to keep a diary of when they spot pollution coming from the chimney.(15) When the pick hit a chunk of rock it would send at a sonic blast that would reduce it to a fine dust .(16) The planet's shrouded surface has cooled, and this allowed the winds to die down and the fine dust to begin settling.
(1) dust cover :: धूळ कव्हर
(2) bite the dust :: धूळ हानी
(3) gold dust :: सोने धूळ
(4) dust mite :: धूळ अगदी लहान वस्तु
(5) dust off :: धूळ बंद
(6) fairy dust :: काल्पनिक कथा धूळ
(7) dust collector :: धूळ संग्राहक
(8) dust bag :: धूळ पिशवी
(9) cloud of dust :: धूळ ढग
(10) dust cap :: धूळ टोपी
1. dirt ::
3. debris ::
4. wipe ::
5. sprinkle ::
6. scatter ::
dust, dusted, duster, dusters, dusting, dustless, dusts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
edifices to DUST,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
And I've got a handful of pixie DUST
with your name on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Until finally they dropped down
and became one with the DUST...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
It's right off the DUST jacket
of my mom's last book.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Dust yourself off, forget it. Move on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
English to Marathi Dictionary: dust
Meaning and definitions of dust, translation in Marathi
language for dust with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of dust in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'dust'
What dust means in Marathi, dust meaning
in Marathi, dust
definition, examples and pronunciation
of dust in Marathi language.