समाप्त होणे किंवा करणे, अंत होणे, शेवटचा हात फिरवणे, अंतिम अवस्था, शेवट, सफाइदारपणा, चकाकी
Noun(1) a decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance(2) the temporal end; the concluding time(3) a highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality(4) the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey(5) designated event that concludes a contest (especially a race(6) the downfall of someone (as of persons on one side of a conflict(7) event whose occurrence ends something(8) (wine tasting, as it is swallowed(9) the act of finishing
Verb(1) come or bring to a finish or an end(2) finally be or do something(3) have an end, in a temporal, spatial, or quantitative sense; either spatial or metaphorical(4) provide with a finish(5) finish eating all the food on one's plate or on the table(6) cause to finish a relationship with somebody
(1) it was a close finish(2) It's a big, bold, toasty style with a lot of power and a lovely dry finish .(3) You can specify matt finish in the ├ö├ç├┐additional information├ö├ç├û box that is at the bottom of the order details page.(4) It's a big wine, almost in a Bollinger style, with lots of yeasty flavours and a big, bold finish .(5) I don't really mind this, and rather like the distinctly metallic looking finish and dark, dark blue colouring.(6) Clearly a labour of love with its attention to detail and cosy finish , it is a perfect lovers' retreat.(7) Cut refers to the proportions, symmetry and finish of the diamond.(8) I really enjoyed the film from start to finish(9) The mouth-watering finish is more Sauvignon blanc than Chardonnay in style.(10) This joyous, soft, ripe, buttery Chardonnay with a pleasingly ripe nutty finish is a bargain at this price.(11) he surged into a winning lead 200 meters from the finish(12) I haven't managed to finish this week's task as it was quite involved so I've decided to carry it over until next week.(13) the wine has a lemony tang on the finish(14) Zedrovski raced competitively to finish in second place, a length and three quarters back.(15) That is what they will be doing now, and they will be doing so from start to finish - with the finish being the most critical and difficult element in the media mix.(16) lightweight nylon with a shiny finish
(1) to finish :: समाप्त करण्यासाठी
(2) finish up :: संपव
(3) finish off :: उरकून
(4) finish line :: अंतिम रेषा
(5) finish school :: समाप्त शाळा
(6) almost finish :: जवळजवळ पूर्ण
(7) matte finish :: मॅट समाप्त
(8) finish with :: सोबत संपवा
(9) finish time :: समाप्त वेळ
(10) glossy finish :: तकतकीत समाप्त
1. end ::
2. finishing line ::
3. veneer ::
5. ending ::
6. refinement ::
7. last ::
8. goal ::
9. complete ::
10. leave ::
11. consume ::
12. end ::
13. varnish ::
14. stop ::
16. eat up ::
1. begin ::
2. commence ::
3. inaugurate ::
4. open ::
5. start ::
finish, finished, finisher, finishers, finishes, finishing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can FINISH your meals before you go.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
Yeah, while we FINISH soldering
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
He probably got a new one.
Finish your breakfast.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
So let me just go back
inside, FINISH my report,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
...waiting for you
to FINISH knocking three times.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
English to Marathi Dictionary: finish
Meaning and definitions of finish, translation in Marathi
language for finish with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of finish in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'finish'
What finish means in Marathi, finish meaning
in Marathi, finish
definition, examples and pronunciation
of finish in Marathi language.