Noun(1) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms(2) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts(3) the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
Verb(1) produce or yield flowers
(1) Although it germinates in May along with everything else, it seldom comes into flower before September, and if the weather is cold and wet it may not come into flower at all.(2) wild flower(3) the roses were just coming into flower(4) It has far outlasted the bowls of hyacinth and narcissi that came into flower at the same time.(5) I am going to try lifting and transplanting some now, before they come into flower .(6) While outside, I noticed that several spring plants are already well advanced and coming into flower .(7) a young policeman in the flower of his life gunned down(8) these daisies can flower as late as October(9) the flower of women(10) all right then, flower?(11) These cells may then become a new branch, or perhaps on a flower become petals and stamens.(12) We're hoping that school will help these interests develop and flower , but, of course, we do not know.(13) Be kind to the trees and they will bloom into flower for you and attract a flock of honeysuckers and a swarm of bees.(14) The wood bursts into flower , one last miracle after a lifetime of miracles.(15) flower garden(16) flower shop
(1) flower shop :: फुलांचे दुकान
(2) flower bed :: फ्लॉवर बेड
(3) flower vase :: फुलदाणी
(4) flower power :: फ्लॉवर शक्ती
(5) flower bud :: फ्लॉवर अंकुर
(6) flower arrangement :: फ्लॉवर व्यवस्था
(7) yellow flower :: पिवळा फ्लॉवर
(8) plum flower :: मनुका फ्लॉवर
(9) wild flower :: वन्य फ्लॉवर
1. bloom ::
2. best ::
3. bloom ::
flower, flowered, flowering, flowerings, flowerless, flowers, flowery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A FLOWER van.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Okay, I have my own
wholesale FLOWER business.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
you've been a FLOWER
growing in the darkness.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
Then I'm changing the
FLOWER girl to a dog.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
You'll be glad of your red FLOWER then.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
English to Marathi Dictionary: flower
Meaning and definitions of flower, translation in Marathi
language for flower with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flower in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'flower'
What flower means in Marathi, flower meaning
in Marathi, flower
definition, examples and pronunciation
of flower in Marathi language.