पाऊल, पायथा, पाया, बारा इंच, पायदळातील शिपाई, चालत जाणे
पाऊलपायांचापाय ठेवायला जागाfootlessक्षुल्लकfootlingsपदपथपदपथावरीलतळाशी साठणारा गाळfooty
Noun(1) the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint(2) a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard(3) the lower part of anything(4) the pedal extremity of vertebrates other than human beings(5) lowest support of a structure(6) any of various organs of locomotion or attachment in invertebrates(7) travel by walking(8) a member of a surveillance team who works on foot or rides as a passenger(9) an army unit consisting of soldiers who fight on foot(10) (prosody(11) a support resembling a pedal extremity
Verb(1) pay for something(2) walk(3) add a column of numbers
(1) The hardy of soul and fleet of foot will be Yomping through Eden this summer.(2) He sat at the foot of the grave, and let the tears come, for what seemed like hours.(3) The boys' mother had put James' Christmas stocking at the foot of his bed, instead of the side.(4) No animal is so fleet of foot or so powerful that it will not one day succumb to the jaws of the hyena.(5) A trochee is a metrical foot of two syllables, the first long and the second short.(6) The three-lobed labellum is attached to the column by a column foot , where the nectary is located.(7) Belloc's was a grey and white stallion called Nightwind, an aptly named steed for he was as silent as he was fleet of foot .(8) With grayish brown fur and a nearly naked tail, the animals rarely grow to more than half a foot long.(9) Fleet of foot and chock-full of pop hooks, Franz will outpace it.(10) Why should the taxpayer foot the bill for upgrading something to cater for an airport?(11) the foot of the stairs(12) the foot of the hill(13) it costs five euro a foot(14) Rafael starts speaking in an obscure accent as he collapses at the foot of the conference table.(15) So they opt for an alternative offer, usually with a small firm that is more fleet of foot .(16) The health of the foot throughout the animal's life is based on a good solid heel base.
(1) on foot :: पाया वर
(2) square foot :: चौरस फूट
(3) by foot :: पायी
(4) set foot :: संच पाऊल
(5) go on foot :: पायी जायचे
(6) cubic foot :: क्यूबिक पाऊल
(7) foot the bill :: बिल पाऊल
(8) left foot :: डावा पाय
(9) foot soldier :: पायदळातील सैनिक
(10) athlete's foot :: गजकर्ण पाऊल
2. paw ::
3. bottom ::
5. infantry ::
6. foundation ::
7. metrical foot ::
8. pick ::
9. leg it ::
10. foot up ::
1. head ::
2. top ::
3. vertex ::
foot, footed, footless, footling, footlings, footpath, footpaths, foots, footy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
right FOOT, left FOOT, right FOOT?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
I removed an appendix, a gall bladder
and about a FOOT and a half of bowel.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
You saw what it was like
to amputate a FOOT without any.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
It's nine years since I've set FOOT
in the capital.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
They're just FOOT soldiers
in the great war.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
English to Marathi Dictionary: foot
Meaning and definitions of foot, translation in Marathi
language for foot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of foot in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'foot'
What foot means in Marathi, foot meaning
in Marathi, foot
definition, examples and pronunciation
of foot in Marathi language.