Verb(1) stop moving or become immobilized(2) change to ice(3) be cold(4) cause to freeze(5) stop a process or a habit by imposing a freeze on it(6) be very cold, below the freezing point(7) change from a liquid to a solid when cold(8) prohibit the conversion or use of (assets(9) anesthetize by cold(10) suddenly behave coldly and formally
Adjective(1) turned into ice; affected by freezing or by long and severe cold(2) absolutely still(3) devoid of warmth and cordiality; expressive of unfriendliness or disdain(4) not thawed(5) (used of foods(6) not convertible to cash(7)
(1) In these frowsty surrounding, that is positively searing.(2) For, though I've no idea what this accoutred frowsty barn is worth, it pleases me to stand in silence here.(3) Here we are back in the pestilent purlieus of Walham Green, and the frowsty atmosphere of the frowsy ‘medium’ and the squalid séance.(4) Yet, only a year ago, the conventional wisdom was that the Golden Jubilee was likely to be a frowsty and embarrassingly ill-attended affair.(5) Its roughcast walls are pitted; it has an air of frowsty , shut-up dereliction.(6) When we think of pews and hassocks and the Parish Magazine, we tend to rebel against the yoke of official religion, with its suggestion of formalism and even frowstiness .
(1) freeze :: गोठवू
(2) frozen food :: गोठवलेले अन्न
(3) frozen fish :: गोठविलेल्या मासे
(4) frozen yogurt :: फ्रोजन योगर्ट
(5) frozen water :: गोठविलेल्या पाणी
(6) frozen dinner :: गोठविलेल्या डिनर
(7) frozen vegetables :: गोठविलेल्या भाज्या
(8) frozen solid :: गोठविलेल्या घन
(9) frozen meat :: गोठविलेल्या मांस
(10) frozen chicken :: गोठविलेल्या चिकन
(11) frozen shoulder :: गोठविलेल्या खांद्यावर
1. icy ::
बर्फापासून तयार केलेले
2. freezing ::
3. frosty ::
4. fixed ::
5. quick-frozen ::
1. insecure ::
2. loose ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I can't believe we spent three months
in that FROZEN hell,
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
...the Thai food, the tank of gas,
the FROZEN yogurt and your rent...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
What's he king of? A FROZEN lake somewhere?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
FROZEN, because it's in space.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 9
English to Marathi Dictionary: frozen
Meaning and definitions of frozen, translation in Marathi
language for frozen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of frozen in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'frozen'
What frozen means in Marathi, frozen meaning
in Marathi, frozen
definition, examples and pronunciation
of frozen in Marathi language.