मोल, भाडे, भाड्याने अगर मोलाने कामाला लावणे, भाड्याने घेणे, भाड्याने देणे, भाड्याने देण्याची क्रिया, मेहनताना
भाड्यानेनियुक्त केले आहेमजूरhirelingsतिच्या वेश्येचीरोजगारात
Noun(1) a newly hired employee(2) the act of hiring something or someone
Verb(1) engage or hire for work(2) hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services(3) engage for service under a term of contract
(1) Travellers will also be able to book hotels, car hire , insurance and other travel services through the site.(2) An excellent and reasonably-priced railway service means there is no need for visitors to hire a car.(3) a hire charge(4) Getting around Italy is relatively easy and cheap, although car hire prices are on the rise.(5) car hire is recommended(6) Braden suggests that first-timers hire someone with government experience to jump-start a subcontracting venture.(7) most train stations hire out cycles(8) Before travelling, I opted to hire a car via the internet.(9) Cardholders can also get reductions in shops, theatres, car hire outlets and restaurants.(10) Men may hire rental cars from the arrival lounge.(11) All accommodation, travel, car hire and travel insurance can be booked through Perfect Places.(12) There might be companies that would want to hire her for corporate events.(13) Anglers can obtain permits and hire a boat from John Scotts Shop, Aughagower, Westport.(14) Without car hire , but with accommodation in the more centrally-located two-star Hotel Bajamar, this costs ├ö├®┬╝1,598.(15) If the Broncos would fire him tomorrow, there would be a line of teams willing to fire their coaches and hire him.(16) I'm on the road a lot and I need help but I can't afford to hire anybody at this early stage of my business.
(1) car hire :: कार भाड्याने
(2) for hire :: भाड्याने
(3) hire car :: कार भाड्याने
(4) hire out :: बाहेर भाड्याने
(5) hire-purchase :: भाड्याने खरेदी
(6) boat hire :: बोट भाड्याने
(7) work for hire :: भाड्याने काम
(8) re-hire :: पुन्हा भाड्याने
(9) on hire :: भाडेतत्त्वावर
1. employ ::
2. rent ::
3. charter ::
4. take ::
1. unemployment ::
hire, hired, hireling, hirelings, hires, hiring
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What, did the academy HIRE you
right out of the womb?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
You can't afford to HIRE someone
who will forbid you
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 17
- We should HIRE him.
- Hire him to do what?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
Gold to HIRE ships, Princess,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
How fortunate for you
the university has chosen to HIRE you...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
English to Marathi Dictionary: hire
Meaning and definitions of hire, translation in Marathi
language for hire with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hire in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'hire'
What hire means in Marathi, hire meaning
in Marathi, hire
definition, examples and pronunciation
of hire in Marathi language.