Noun(1) a social unit living together
(1) All of these can be measured at the unit of the individual, or the whole household .(2) household bills(3) the whole household was asleep(4) household appliances(5) the whole household was asleep(6) Of course this is not true - you are only required to have a license if you use a television in your household .(7) You add up all the household incomes and you divide in by the number of households.(8) When one of us is labouring over a difficult job it affects the whole household .(9) The lack of availability is cited by less than ten per cent of non-wired households .(10) The council budgeted for three per cent of households to use black bags instead of wheeled bins.(11) Assume that each of those households was a nuclear family: a father, a mother and two children.(12) Only 22 per cent of working households are earning enough to afford a home at that price.(13) The new figures showed 95 per cent of urban households now have access to the high speed access.(14) By Sunday night our eight page election newspaper had been delivered to tens of thousands of households .(15) Fifty percent of all households rely on the Local Authority for their housing needs.(16) Over 40 per cent of households were dissatisfied with how complaints were handled.
(1) household chores :: घरगुती कामे
(2) household goods :: घरगुती वस्तू
(3) household appliance :: घरगुती उपकरण
(4) household appliances :: घरगुती उपकरणे
(5) head of household :: घरातील प्रमुख
(6) household income :: घरगुती उत्पन्न
(7) household waste :: घरगुती कचरा
(8) household products :: घरगुती उत्पादने
(9) household duties :: घर काम
(10) household register :: घरगुती नोंदणी
1. domestic ::
2. family ::
3. everyday ::
4. ordinary ::
5. common ::
6. commonplace ::
7. regular ::
8. practical ::
9. workaday ::
10. family ::
11. house ::
15. clan ::
16. tribe ::
17. brood ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Cersei will keep her close.
The rest of your HOUSEHOLD though...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
I am at least gonna be a part
of this HOUSEHOLD.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
how to make a real hovercraft
using common HOUSEHOLD items.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 15
You are fortunate that he chose your HOUSEHOLD to appear in.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
There's no alcohol in this HOUSEHOLD,
stop talking like that and lose the hat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
English to Marathi Dictionary: household
Meaning and definitions of household, translation in Marathi
language for household with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of household in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'household'
What household means in Marathi, household meaning
in Marathi, household
definition, examples and pronunciation
of household in Marathi language.