Noun(1) any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.(2) an accident that results in physical damage or hurt(3) a casualty to military personnel resulting from combat(4) an act that causes someone or something to receive physical damage(5) wrongdoing that violates another's rights and is unjustly inflicted
(1) So shocking is this injury , in fact, that there are fears over the player's career.(2) In many cases, proving that injury has been caused by the defendant is very difficult.(3) Moreover, that failure was the very breach of duty which the plaintiff alleges caused her injury .(4) On top of the obvious dangers of injury or death during combat, they tend to live harsh lives.(5) In my view the danger and risk of injury from diving in the lake where it was shallow were obvious.(6) It is too simple to say that the mischief of this section is to deter the carrying of items that could cause injury .(7) all escaped without serious injury(8) an ankle injury(9) The driver escaped serious injury although the car was badly damaged in the impact.(10) the possible injury to the feelings of others(11) Successive goals in his first two appearances for the club were followed by an injury in his third start.(12) Where injury in fact results, as in this case, the position can be more shortly stated.(13) This treats psychiatric injury as damage of the same type or kind as physical injury .(14) It is not necessary however, to prove that the defenders' negligence was the only cause of injury .(15) More than minor injury is caused by kicking, headbutting or similar forms of assault.(16) The hurt or injury need not be serious or permanent but must be more than trifling or transient.
(1) personal injury :: वैयक्तिक इजा
(2) bodily injury :: शारीरिक इजा
(3) brain injury :: मेंदूचा इजा
(4) injury time :: इजा वेळ
(5) minor injury :: किरकोळ इजा
(6) add insult to injury :: इजा अपमान जोडण्यासाठी
(7) crush injury :: क्रश इजा
(8) insult to injury :: इजा अपमान
(9) suffer injury :: इजा दु: ख
1. wound ::
2. harm ::
3. offense ::
4. accidental injury ::
5. trauma ::
शरीराला झालेली जखम
1. equity ::
2. justice ::
injurer, injurers, injuries, injury
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Strong whack, brain INJURY.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Have you suffered INJURY,
shock to the senses
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
All this button pushing is aggravating
my old Nintendo INJURY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
Absolutely. It's to protect us
in case of INJURY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
with another video game INJURY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
English to Marathi Dictionary: injury
Meaning and definitions of injury, translation in Marathi
language for injury with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of injury in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'injury'
What injury means in Marathi, injury meaning
in Marathi, injury
definition, examples and pronunciation
of injury in Marathi language.