पैसे गुंतवणे, गुंतवलेली रक्कम, वेढा, अधिकार, पद, इ. अर्पण करणे
Noun(1) the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit(2) money that is invested with an expectation of profit(3) the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort(4) outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism(5) the act of putting on robes or vestments(6) the ceremonial act of clothing someone in the insignia of an office; the formal promotion of a person to an office or rank
(1) freezers really are a good investment for the elderly(2) Louis viewed bribes as an investment which could bring future benefits to France.(3) the time spent in attending a one-day seminar is an investment in our professional futures(4) Even if you don't need the extra performance now, you can think of it as an investment in future gaming fun.(5) May every gift we bring be an investment in the future that you have for all people.(6) It is worth the investment and risk of spending money upfront - not just to cover your back but to make better choices.(7) Then, there was an enormous investment of time and effort in the decision over the euro.(8) We need to attract both private and foreign investment in education and train our manpower.(9) Maintaining and improving the outside of your home is well worth the investment and will make it more marketable.(10) You can get packs of various sizes to suit all your cable management needs so they tend to be a good investment for a future quick fix.(11) the need to attract foreign investment(12) There is a steep learning curve but it becomes an investment in the future and is an inevitability.(13) a debate over private investment in road-building(14) The government is in favour of allowing foreign direct investment in the pension sector.(15) In the long run, graduates who go into high-earning jobs will still turn that into a worthwhile investment .(16) the time spent in attending the seminar is an investment in our professional futures
(1) return on investment :: गुंतवणूक वर परत
(2) foreign investment :: विदेशी गुंतवणूक
(3) capital investment :: भांडवली गुंतवणूक
(4) investment bank :: गुंतवणूक बँक
(5) investment banking :: गुंतवणूक बँकिंग
(6) investment income :: गुंतवणूक उत्पन्न
(7) investment banker :: गुंतवणूक बँकेकडे
(8) investment trust :: गुंतवणूक विश्वास
(9) investment advisor :: गुंतवणूक सल्लागार
2. venture ::
3. stake ::
4. contribution ::
5. investiture ::
disinvestment, investment, investments
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I imagine it would require
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 4
- No, I understand.
- I have a very large INVESTMENT in this.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
He spoke in terms of
a vague INVESTMENT opportunity.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
The INVESTMENT here
is in the future.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
some fuckin' INVESTMENT banker's
voyage of self-discovery.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
English to Marathi Dictionary: investment
Meaning and definitions of investment, translation in Marathi
language for investment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of investment in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'investment'
What investment means in Marathi, investment meaning
in Marathi, investment
definition, examples and pronunciation
of investment in Marathi language.