Noun(1) a short coat(2) an outer wrapping or casing(3) (dentistry(4) the outer skin of a potato(5) the tough metal shell casing for certain kinds of ammunition
Verb(1) provide with a thermally non-conducting cover(2) put a jacket on
(1) I reached into the front pocket of my jacket and took out a small business card.(2) The key here is to get her something between a jacket and a blazer that she can just throw on with any outfit.(3) If you have a conventional water heater, give it a wrap as well with an insulated jacket that will help prevent energy loss.(4) This week's review is a hard cover book with a hard-hitting jacket , determined to catch your attention.(5) Often featuring a snap front and drawstring waist, this jacket maybe lined or unlined.(6) he put his hand in his jacket pocket(7) Joy removed the matching boutonniÔö£┬┐re from its clear plastic container and pinned it on the lapel of his tuxedo jacket .(8) The mystery caller was stocky and dressed in a blouson jacket and a baseball cap.(9) Suspicions were raised when a chamber maid saw documents in his jacket which contradicted his story.(10) Romanov pulled out a file folder from her jacket slowly, ensuring that the bodyguards saw what she held, and handed it to Mr. Devlin.(11) For evening, her navy tuxedo jacket has satin trim on the collar, pocket and sleeves, and is a modern twist on a classic design.(12) A selection of books are on display with a summary of the story covering the book jacket .(13) Install an insulating jacket around the hot water heater to improve its heat retention capability.(14) Damian pulled out an envelope from his jacket and sat across from Stephanie, his other hand still holding onto her delicate fingers.(15) The bullet was produced with a cupro-nickel jacket over a lead core.(16) At the time he had a goatee beard and was wearing a waist length jacket with maroon coloured sleeves, dark coloured jeans and dark coloured footwear.
(1) life jacket :: जीव रक्षक कवच
(2) dinner jacket :: डिनर जाकीट
(3) ski jacket :: स्कीच्या मदतीने बर्फावरुन घसरत जाणे जाकीट
(4) jacket potato :: जाकीट बटाटा
(5) denim jacket :: निळसर जाकीट
(6) sports jacket :: क्रीडा जाकीट
(7) black jacket :: काळा जाकीट
(8) flak jacket :: अत्यंत कठोर प्रतिकुल टिकेचा भडिमार जाकीट
(9) straight jacket :: सरळ जाकीट
1. jacket crown ::
2. cap ::
3. crown ::
4. crownwork ::
jacket, jacketed, jackets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You can’t shoot him
because he stole your JACKET.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
he fixes the zipper on my JACKET
when it gets stuck?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 1
If you find this too cold,
then put on a JACKET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Well, of course it did.
I was wearing a down JACKET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
undergrad in a leather JACKET
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
English to Marathi Dictionary: jacket
Meaning and definitions of jacket, translation in Marathi
language for jacket with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of jacket in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'jacket'
What jacket means in Marathi, jacket meaning
in Marathi, jacket
definition, examples and pronunciation
of jacket in Marathi language.