उणीव, कमतरता, न्यूनता, ची उणीव असणे, अभाव असलेला, दरिद्री, कंगाल
Noun(1) the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable
Verb(1) be without
(1) Our complete lack of focus (among many other things) contributed to our ultimate demise.(2) Much of the country is suffering severe lack of water, and the small quantities supplied are not good for human use.(3) Sam did not lack for friends(4) the case was dismissed for lack of evidence(5) they lack a leader(6) Jagger's conclusions are similar: ├ö├ç├┐There is a shocking lack of evidence in this case,├ö├ç├û she says.(7) there was no lack of helpers(8) I have a total lack of respect for him(9) he was critical of a general lack of interest(10) there is no lack of entertainment aboard ship(11) his lack of manners is unbelievable(12) What they lack in experience they make up for in attitude.(13) Murray Iddles says it is a kick in the guts to see industry only contributing $10,000 to the scheme which has now been closed by Growcom due to the lack of support.(14) for lack of time(15) Company executives will not lack for feedback about how they are doing.(16) there was a lack of information
(1) lack of :: अभाव
(2) lack of confidence :: आत्मविश्वास अभाव
(3) lack of sleep :: झोप अभाव
(4) lack of knowledge :: अज्ञानामुळे
(5) lack of time :: वेळ कमी आहे
(6) lack of water :: पाण्याची कमतरता
(7) lack of money :: पैसे अभाव
(8) lack of interest :: रस नसणे
(9) lack of understanding :: समजून अभाव
(10) lack of food :: अन्नाची कमतरता
1. absence ::
2. want ::
3. need ::
4. deficiency ::
5. dearth ::
6. insufficiency ::
7. shortage ::
8. shortfall ::
9. scarcity ::
10. paucity ::
12. deficit ::
13. be without ::
14. be in need of ::
15. need ::
16. be lacking ::
17. require ::
18. want ::
19. be short of ::
20. be deficient in ::
21. be bereft of ::
च्या अभाव असलेला असणे
22. be low on ::
23. be pressed for ::
साठी दाबली करणे
24. have insufficient ::
25. be strapped for ::
साठी अत्यंत निकड असलेला
alack, lack, lacked, lacking, lacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Not necessarily. I'm often surprised
by my LACK of familiarity with Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 17
Because it's not our territory?
Because we LACK initiative.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
that could reconcile the LACK
of observation of supersymmetry
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 5
But not for LACK of trying.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
Whoever's her partner will be hamstrung
by her LACK of experience, not to mention...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
English to Marathi Dictionary: lack
Meaning and definitions of lack, translation in Marathi
language for lack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of lack in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'lack'
What lack means in Marathi, lack meaning
in Marathi, lack
definition, examples and pronunciation
of lack in Marathi language.