उशीरा, उशीर झालेला, नुकताच होऊन गेलेला, अलीकडील, भूतपूर्व, मृत
Adjective(1) being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time(2) after the expected or usual time; delayed(3) of the immediate past or just previous to the present time(4) having died recently(5) of a later stage in the development of a language or literature; used especially of dead languages(6) at or toward an end or late period or stage of development(7) (used especially of persons
Adverb(1) later than usual or than expected(2) to an advanced time(3) at an advanced age or stage(4) in the recent past
(1) While in pruning mode, cut late flowering clematis hard back to a low pair of fat buds.(2) I had arrived quite late in the day when dusk was falling.(3) Management loved him, except for the fact that he was always a few minutes late for work.(4) Fatima, in her late fifties, is a practising Muslim who prays and fasts but is not veiled.(5) Less than half of the adult population regularly attended church by the late 1980s.(6) Acidantheras have a wonderful scent and are excellent for late flowering.(7) his late sister(8) It is believed that hormones are involved and women who have their first child late in life or who have no children are more at risk.(9) I arrived half an hour late because Dad lost his palm pilot and couldn't remember what time school started.(10) She is late and I am edgy, expecting a group of tough females in hoods and trainers.(11) Two late goals gave Crewe their first win since the opening day of the season as they beat Luton 3-1.(12) Bridget was a hard worker as was her late husband James and together they reared a family of four in very difficult times.(13) He won some points though late in August and I never made scalping jokes after that.(14) to stay up late(15) I arrived in Wolverhampton late this evening, as I'm doing a small part in a short film here tomorrow.(16) The white currant is White transparent, again a late flowering variety.
(1) too late :: खूप उशीर
(2) stay up late :: उशीरा पर्यंत राहू
(3) be late :: उशीर
(4) very late :: खूप उशीर
(5) better late than never :: कधीच जास्त, चांगले उशीरा
(6) get up late :: उशिरा उठणे
(7) sleep late :: उशीरा झोपणे
(8) go to bed late :: उशिरा झोपण्यास जा
(9) late at night :: रात्री उशिरा
(10) late night :: रात्री उशिरा
1. behind schedule ::
2. dead ::
3. recent ::
4. belated ::
फार उशीर झालेला
5. later ::
6. previous ::
7. behind schedule ::
8. after hours ::
9. late at night ::
10. deep ::
11. latterly ::
1. early ::
2. inopportune ::
भलत्याच वेळी येणारा
3. precocious ::
4. premature ::
5. untimely ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, well, it's getting LATE.
This was terrific.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
Little too fuckin' LATE,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Sorry I'm so LATE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
- until it's too LATE.
- What do you know of it, woman?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
I'm LATE for the trial.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
English to Marathi Dictionary: late
Meaning and definitions of late, translation in Marathi
language for late with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of late in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'late'
What late means in Marathi, late meaning
in Marathi, late
definition, examples and pronunciation
of late in Marathi language.