Noun(1) the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities(2) people who are still living(3) the condition of living or the state of being alive(4) the financial means whereby one lives
Verb(1) be an inhabitant of or reside in(2) lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style(3) continue to live and avoid dying(4) support oneself(5) have life, be alive(6) have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations(7) pursue a positive and satisfying existence
Adjective(1) pertaining to living persons(2) true to life; lifelike(3) (informal(4) still in existence(5) still in active use(6) (used of minerals or stone
(1) Luke 16, clearly illustrates that an impassable gulf separates the dead from the living .(2) For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living .(3) Artificial government intervention is what you happen to do for a living .(4) There are men who like much older women, but there aren't enough of them for a girl to make a proper living .(5) The gift of a sheep will provide a small farming family with the means to make a living .(6) He first acquired the vicarage of Sutton-on-the-Forest, later gaining a second living at Stillington.(7) The survivors often say God saved them but if he chose to save the living , did he choose to kill the lost?(8) The entire site is considered living space, with rooms formed both inside and out.(9) You take a guy who works hard all week trying to raise a family and earn a living .(10) Also, more than one in four Hispanic families earns a living below the national poverty level.(11) Even if one has left his native place, he continues to perform ritualistic practices at his present living place.(12) My childhood room constituted the perfect living space because I'd never known anything else.(13) This side of the eschaton the Spirit pours forth living waters, filled with novelty.(14) Aches and pains and sore muscles are almost synonymous with sporting and recreational activities, and just day-to-day living .(15) He later goes to the Basque country and is exposed to the living language.(16) I have my own living place and a new career, so things are really looking up.
(1) live :: राहतात
(2) living things :: जिवंत गोष्टी
(3) cost of living :: जीवनावश्यक खर्च
(4) standard of living :: राहणीमान
(5) make a living :: रोजीरोटी कमावणे
(6) living thing :: जिवंत गोष्ट
(7) living space :: देश जागा
(8) the living :: जिवंत
(9) living conditions :: राहणीमान
1. alive ::
2. current ::
3. complete ::
5. livelihood ::
6. way of life ::
8. life ::
9. exist ::
10. reside in ::
12. experience ::
13. survive ::
14. enjoy oneself ::
15. live on ::
16. be ::
17. know ::
मला माहीत आहे
18. populate ::
1. broken ::
2. dead ::
3. inactive ::
4. inoperative ::
living, livings, nonliving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Microbiology is the study
of tiny LIVING things.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
that just wants
to keep on LIVING,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
What fucking world are we LIVING in?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
You know, one pair that was
neither dating nor LIVING together,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
but there are no records of you
ever LIVING there.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Marathi Dictionary: living
Meaning and definitions of living, translation in Marathi
language for living with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of living in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'living'
What living means in Marathi, living meaning
in Marathi, living
definition, examples and pronunciation
of living in Marathi language.