Noun(1) the state of being a married couple voluntarily joined for life (or until divorce(2) two people who are married to each other(3) the act of marrying; the nuptial ceremony(4) a close and intimate union
(1) A-T-K-K-Q-Q-J of trumps would score 190 for a run plus a marriage in trumps.(2) At that time, it seemed that Hawaii might soon legalize same-sex marriage .(3) Will the ramifications of constitutional holdings relating to same-sex marriage affect the anti-polygamy laws?(4) Community property is generally the property a husband and wife accumulate during marriage .(5) For federal purposes like taxes, the law declares that marriage exclusively means the union of one man and one woman.(6) they were celebrating 50 years of marriage(7) I should tell you that I have a gay nephew who is in a long term relationship and HE and HIS partner are against gay marriage .(8) A former British soldier and his German bride, who overcame prejudice in post-war Germany, were today celebrating 50 years of marriage .(9) They have disagreed about whether laws prohibiting gay marriage have in fact been weakened and, if so, about whether this is for good or for bad.(10) At the time of marriage , the wife was 27 years of age and was a corporate bond trader.(11) After taking a trick a player can announce a marriage (the K and Q of the same suit) for 5 extra points for the team.(12) the children from his first marriage(13) And we have legalized same-sex marriage in the entire state.(14) he gave him his eldest daughter in marriage(15) After failing to reach agreement last month the legislature returned to discuss an amendment that would ban gay marriage but allow civil unions.(16) But then, I thought that's what marriage was about.
(1) arranged marriage :: व्यवस्था विवाह
(2) marriage certificate :: विवाह प्रमाणपत्र
(3) gay marriage :: समलिंगी विवाह
(4) marriage proposal :: लग्न प्रस्ताव
(5) propose marriage :: लग्न मांडणे
(6) before marriage :: लग्नाच्या आधी
(7) marriage license :: लग्न परवाना
(8) marriage ceremony :: विवाह सोहळा
(9) marriage counselor :: विवाह सल्लागार
(10) civil marriage :: नागरी लग्न
2. wedding ::
3. union ::
4. married couple ::
5. matrimony ::
marriage, marriageable, marriages
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Penny, I hope the example
of my failed MARRIAGE to Leonard's father
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
If you don't love that,
this MARRIAGE is in trouble.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
He annulled Rhaegar's MARRIAGE
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
Aside from a pro-forma consummation
of our MARRIAGE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
I didn't ask for this MARRIAGE.
I didn't want it.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
English to Marathi Dictionary: marriage
Meaning and definitions of marriage, translation in Marathi
language for marriage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of marriage in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'marriage'
What marriage means in Marathi, marriage meaning
in Marathi, marriage
definition, examples and pronunciation
of marriage in Marathi language.