Noun(1) a person who is married
Verb(1) take in marriage(2) perform a marriage ceremony
Adjective(1) joined in matrimony(2) of or relating to the state of marriage
(1) The bill makes Vermont the first state in the union to give gay and lesbian couples the same rights as married couples.(2) he's happily married(3) They were a middle-aged married American couple, Benjamin and Mary.(4) he's married to golf(5) There is an irony in comparing how the law is moving in relation to married and unmarried couples on this issue.(6) The objector said spouse is a term widely recognized in Georgia as applying only to one's legally married husband or wife.(7) The couple have been married three years and have seven children between them.(8) Married to his wife Joan for 36 years he has lived in Slade Green all his married life and has two grown-up sons.(9) We wouldn't have been talking like this about an opposite-sex couple, married or unmarried.(10) For example, same-sex couples are entitled to individual benefits, unlike married heterosexual couples.(11) In previous instances when hi-tech visuals have been so closely married to music, it's usually been of the electronica type.(12) So long as your husband has a full contributions record you can claim the married women's pension when he retires.(13) Neighbours of Robin and Anna today said the couple have been married nine years.(14) And in a deposition, she said she would not perform the procedure on a legally married gay couple.(15) the hills were married to the sky(16) My friend is in a relationship with a married man├ö├ç┬¬ the wife already knows but it's causing a lot of pain.
(1) marry :: लग्न
(2) get married :: लग्न
(3) to get married :: लग्ण करणे
(4) not married :: अविवाहित
(5) married couple :: वैवाहीत जोडप
(6) never married :: लग्न नाही
(7) getting married :: लग्न करीत आहे
(8) married to :: लग्न
1. wedded ::
2. marital ::
3. matrimonial ::
5. wed ::
6. join ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
And Leonard loves you so much,
he MARRIED you twice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
He got MARRIED.Oh. Well, that's nice.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
and I do want
to get MARRIED.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
- You are not in this. You are not...
- We're MARRIED, how am I not in this?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
and walk out
as a MARRIED couple,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
English to Marathi Dictionary: married
Meaning and definitions of married, translation in Marathi
language for married with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of married in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'married'
What married means in Marathi, married meaning
in Marathi, married
definition, examples and pronunciation
of married in Marathi language.