मधला, मधील, मध्यम दर्जाचा, मध्यबिंदू, मध्यभाग, कटीप्रदेश, कमर
Noun(1) an area that is approximately central within some larger region(2) an intermediate part or section(3) the middle area of the human torso (usually in front(4) time between the beginning and the end of a temporal period
Verb(1) put in the middle
Adjective(1) being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series(2) equally distant from the extremes(3) of a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages(4) between an earlier and a later period of time
(1) The middle voice spoke not only for but also to the Greek sense of self.(2) The depicted individuals were of high and middle social rank but were not always wealthy.(3) When comparing flushes, the highest card is compared first, then if these are equal the middle card, and finally if necessary the lowest.(4) Denami, the middle brother, comes upon this bear and, thinking it killed the first brother, vows revenge.(5) Even with a limited skill set, he should have enough left in the tank to handle the flotsam that occupies the middle ranks of the division.(6) Studies of the environment indicate that the agricultural landscape of the frontier area was maintained as it had been in the Roman period until the middle of the sixth century.(7) In the middle of the third period, Aaron rushed into the classroom, startling everyone in the class.(8) He was always insulting either Tom or the middle brother, Timothy.(9) Milos Valnik turned out to be a bulky man in his middle forties, probably because he was dressed for winter.(10) Apparently he will be be the last witness of the day, which means he may not testify until middle or late afternoon Eastern Time.(11) You don't want to pick it up on the left or the right side but in the middle .(12) Is this in any way related to an inherent middle voice?(13) He was well educated and went to Rome at the appropriate time for a member of his middle upper-class.(14) Later, on a much larger timescale, they gradually start to explore the positions toward the middle of the DNA segment.(15) We're dealing here with the rule and not the exception, the middle , not the extremities.(16) The goal of this study was to examine how children in the early and middle childhood periods perceive social withdrawal.
(1) middle name :: मधले नाव
(2) in the middle :: मध्ये
(3) middle school :: माध्यमिक शाळा
(4) in the middle of :: मध्यभागी
(5) middle-aged :: मध्यमवयीन
(6) middle age :: मध्यम वयाचा
(7) the middle :: मध्य
(8) middle finger :: मधले बोट
1. central ::
2. intermediate ::
3. halfway ::
4. in-between ::
5. center ::
6. midriff ::
7. midsection ::
8. eye ::
1. extreme ::
2. farthest ::
3. furthest ::
4. outmost ::
5. utmost ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I mean, not all the jibberjabber
in the MIDDLE, but...
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
Oh, hey, Sheldon. We're kind of
in the MIDDLE of something.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
His MIDDLE name is David. Go.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
Tatooine was in the MIDDLE of nowhere.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
I'm right in the MIDDLE
of my addiction study.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Marathi Dictionary: middle
Meaning and definitions of middle, translation in Marathi
language for middle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of middle in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'middle'
What middle means in Marathi, middle meaning
in Marathi, middle
definition, examples and pronunciation
of middle in Marathi language.