आदर्श, नमुना किंवा प्रतिकृती, हुबेहुब प्रतिमा, कित्ता
Noun(1) a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process(2) a type of product(3) a person who poses for a photographer or painter or sculptor(4) representation of something (sometimes on a smaller scale(5) something to be imitated(6) someone worthy of imitation(7) a representative form or pattern(8) a woman who wears clothes to display fashions(9) the act of representing something (usually on a smaller scale
Verb(1) plan or create according to a model or models(2) form in clay, wax, etc(3) assume a posture as for artistic purposes(4) display (clothes(5) create a representation or model of(6) construct a model of
Adjective(1) worthy of imitation
(1) he used her as a model for the statue(2) What concerns me most is that they appear to have gotten homeless people to model these outfits.(3) model farm(4) The model 's poses, at first glance sexually provocative, are actually those used by wolves.(5) Compared to the standard version, the SX model as subject here, has two side sliding doors.(6) The hospice model of care is now espoused as a model of excellence and has led to a worldwide hospice movement aspiring to deliver high quality care to dying patients.(7) The hypocrite is a good example for other people, a model of probity and decorum, at least until the truth comes out.(8) He has followed the same model with his current operation.(9) he was a model husband and father(10) He also wants the Government to follow the Spanish model of organ donation.(11) scale model(12) At first, they followed the Japanese model : outsource within the domestic economy.(13) a computer program that can model the behaviour of smoke(14) The list was eventually whittled down to just five names and from that came the choice of a model for the character.(15) Her book is an excellent study of the early modern professions and a model of insightful historical research.(16) You could also create a mathematical model of a dimpled die and compute the odds.
(1) role model :: आदर्श
(2) fashion model :: फॅशन मॉडेल
(3) business model :: व्यवसाय मॉडेल
(4) model building :: मॉडेल इमारत
(5) model number :: नमूना क्रमांक
(6) scale model :: प्रमाणात मॉडेल
(7) new model :: नवीन मॉडेल
(8) data model :: डेटा मॉडेल
(9) male model :: पुरुष मॉडेल
(10) model making :: मॉडेल बनवणे
1. replica ::
2. prototypical ::
3. ideal ::
4. exemplary ::
5. replica ::
6. prototype ::
7. ideal ::
8. fashion model ::
9. subject ::
10. version ::
11. example ::
12. poser ::
13. simulation ::
15. manakin ::
16. framework ::
17. exemplar ::
18. role model ::
19. simulate ::
20. mold ::
21. pattern ::
22. posture ::
model, modeled, modeler, modelers, modeling, modelings, modelling, modellings, models
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's an observational rebuttal
of the Lambda-CDM MODEL of the universe.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
had an intelligent
role MODEL growing up,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 11
I certainly wouldn't be a scientist
if you hadn't been my role MODEL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
...on a vintage Casio MODEL 1175
calculator watch I received...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
All right, so shh. Tyra Banks is about to
kick someone off America's Next Top Model.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
English to Marathi Dictionary: model
Meaning and definitions of model, translation in Marathi
language for model with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of model in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'model'
What model means in Marathi, model meaning
in Marathi, model
definition, examples and pronunciation
of model in Marathi language.