Noun(1) unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
Verb(1) kill intentionally and with premeditation(2) alter so as to make unrecognizable
(1) he was put on trial for attempted murder(2) my father will murder me if I'm home late(3) They'd have been better off giving it to the cook not to murder the cuisines of countries that have already suffered so much.(4) the 40-mile-per-hour winds at the summit were murder(5) my first job at the steel mill was murder(6) the brutal murder of a German holidaymaker(7) Generally, we hold that there's no crime worse than murder , and we punish it more harshly than we do anything else.(8) I want the people who calculatingly and brutally murder others to pay severely for their heinous crimes.(9) I could murder some chips(10) somebody tried to murder Joe(11) the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer(12) He pleaded guilty to conspiracy to murder persons unknown and to possession of weapons and ammunition.(13) By the end of the year there were 129 killings, murders , assassinations, crossfire victims, accidents and unexplained deaths.(14) I got so tired of watching the news because of all the kidnappings and rapes and murders and theft that filled that channel and I wanted to help put an end to it.(15) From muggings to murders , recent crime patterns show citizens returning home from office or an outing late in the night have become soft targets of the men on prowl.(16) His family believe that a factor in his disappearance could be the upcoming anniversary of the death of his father, who was murdered 15 years ago by an armed robber.
(1) mass murder :: वस्तुमान खून
(2) attempted murder :: खुनाचा प्रयत्न
(3) self-murder :: स्वत: ची खून
(4) premeditated murder :: premeditated खून
(5) murder case :: खून प्रकरणी
(6) murder mystery :: खून गूढ
(7) murder rate :: खून दर
(8) murder for hire :: भाड्याने खून
1. killing ::
2. hell ::
3. execution ::
4. kill ::
5. mutilate ::
6. bump off ::
1. heaven ::
2. paradise ::
murder, murdered, murderer, murderers, murderess, murderesses, murdering, murderous, murders
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Fornication, treason, incest,
the MURDER of King Robert.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
It took five of you
to MURDER two unarmed squires?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
In other places,
the rape and MURDER of women and children
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
My nephew the King wants to MURDER me.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
and there conspired
to MURDER my son.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
English to Marathi Dictionary: murder
Meaning and definitions of murder, translation in Marathi
language for murder with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of murder in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'murder'
What murder means in Marathi, murder meaning
in Marathi, murder
definition, examples and pronunciation
of murder in Marathi language.