Noun(1) a depository for collecting and displaying objects having scientific or historical or artistic value
(1) railway museum(2) The trail included all the exhibitions in the museum as well as the art gallery.(3) There are now plans to use the disused ringing chamber as a small museum of church archives.(4) a museum curator(5) folk museum(6) the museum is noted for its fine fossil collection(7) The result of their talent and hard work went on display at the museum in an exhibition that is due to end today.(8) The building was meant to house a museum for the ancient university in its basement.(9) At present, it is split into a museum on the ground floor and an art gallery upstairs.(10) it is difficult to avoid the feeling that the city is now a living museum(11) Yet public interest in visiting such museums and historical sites is not always so keen.(12) The reason people come to museums , essentially, is to see the exhibits up close.(13) The software will be of interest to schools and museums , as well as town planners.(14) There are a number of museums and places of historic interest where old cipher machines are exhibited.(15) Often the museums are set in buildings that have as much interest as the things they contain.(16) The new museum adds to a number of other museums that have been set up in Kerala on the history of the Church.
(1) wax museum :: रागाचा झटका संग्रहालय
(2) natural history museum :: नैसर्गिक इतिहास संग्रहालय
(3) art museum :: कला संग्रहालय
(4) open air museum :: खुल्या हवेत संग्रहालय
(5) commemorative museum :: स्मृत्यर्थ संग्रहालय
1. museum ::
2. study ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don’t know if he’s in the factory,
in the MUSEUM, in the canteen
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
Have you been
to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
...I'd say I was pulling off a major heist
at the Museum of Laundry Baskets.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 19
to an antique train MUSEUM,
I didn't have to?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
When I see you
at the other side of the MUSEUM,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Marathi Dictionary: museum
Meaning and definitions of museum, translation in Marathi
language for museum with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of museum in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'museum'
What museum means in Marathi, museum meaning
in Marathi, museum
definition, examples and pronunciation
of museum in Marathi language.