नाव, संज्ञा, कीर्ती, लौकिक, मोठी व्यक्ती, बरोबर नाव सांगणे, नाव देणे (नाव ठेवणे)
Noun(1) a language unit by which a person or thing is known(2) a person's reputation(3) family based on male descent(4) a well-known or notable person(5) by the sanction or authority of(6) a defamatory or abusive word or phrase
Verb(1) assign a specified (usually proper(2) give the name or identifying characteristics of; refer to by name or some other identifying characteristic property(3) charge with a function; charge to be(4) create and charge with a task or function(5) mention and identify by name(6) make reference to(7) identify as in botany or biology, for example(8) give or make a list of; name individually; give the names of(9) determine or distinguish the nature of a problem or an illness through a diagnostic analysis
(1) name me a song and I'll know the words(2) Every family had their own name for the plastic wedges you get as rewards.(3) don't name any individual(4) His big decision is whether to go for the kind of player he has brought in so far or chase some bigger name players.(5) Ossie says the process allows employees to name what's most important to them.(6) did you mention him by name?(7) She's got a family and she works and she's made a good name for herself.(8) in the name of the law(9) Having praised the performance at Anfield, Allardyce will be tempted to name an unchanged side.(10) name your file(11) Well, it's just a fancy name for one of the most ancient toys known to mankind: the spinning top.(12) I don't know the Latin name of that plant(13) it's a man by the name of PÔö£Ôöél(14) At age ten I refused to take a saint's name as part of my name for the holy confirmation ceremony.(15) She was actually a bit surprised when a familiar screen name popped up in a private window.(16) what's your name?
(1) first name :: पहिले नाव
(2) last name :: आडनाव
(3) what is your name :: तुझं नाव काय आहे
(4) my name is :: माझं नावं आहे
(5) full name :: पूर्ण नाव
(6) middle name :: मधले नाव
(7) your name :: आपले नाव
(8) family name :: कुटुंब नाव
(9) user name :: वापरकर्ता नाव
(10) given name :: नाव
1. designation ::
2. celebrity ::
3. reputation ::
4. public figure ::
5. gens ::
6. epithet ::
7. call ::
8. identify ::
9. choose ::
10. make ::
11. list ::
12. cite ::
13. key ::
14. diagnose ::
15. appoint ::
1. nobody ::
name, nameable, named, names, naming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I can NAME anyone
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
to take them back in your NAME.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 2
quickly change the NAME,
and voila, lava cake.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
A girl knows his NAME.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Marathi Dictionary: name
Meaning and definitions of name, translation in Marathi
language for name with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of name in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'name'
What name means in Marathi, name meaning
in Marathi, name
definition, examples and pronunciation
of name in Marathi language.