नाक, घ्राणेंद्रिय, वासावरुन शोधून काढणे, नाकासारखे दिसणारे काहीही (जहाजाचा पुढील भाग बकपात्राचे तोंड इ), (जहाज इ) सावधपणे पुढे सरकणे
नाकयेथे नमूद करतोनाकnosing
Noun(1) the organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract; the prominent part of the face of man or other mammals(2) a front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft(3) the front or forward projection of a tool or weapon(4) a small distance(5) a symbol of inquisitiveness(6) the sense of smell (especially in animals(7) a natural skill(8) a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged
Verb(1) search or inquire in a meddlesome way(2) advance the forward part of with caution(3) catch the scent of; get wind of(4) push or move with the nose(5) rub noses(6) defeat by a narrow margin
(1) The bear will nose around you for a little bit but will eventually leave you alone.(2) Only this year have the two brands combined been able to nose ahead of the French number one.(3) This time Junior makes a dramatic move to the inside of the track, pointing the nose of his Chevrolet nearly straight at the pit lane.(4) Breathing through the nose rather than the mouth helps keep the mouth washed by saliva.(5) But they shouldn't be so short that the nose of the saddle rubs on bare skin.(6) More and more independent fashion shops are getting into badges so have a nose around your favourites and see what they've got.(7) Occasionally a tube is put into the trachea through the nose or mouth to help with breathing.(8) Her eyes saw, her ears heard, her nose smelt every animal in the forest form the elk and bear to the termite and the shrew.(9) Special art was applied to the nose and the aircraft received the name California Boomerang.(10) An exotic Lebanese assemblage of Sauvignon and muscat, this crisp, complex wine has a nose of light apricot and white flowers.(11) In the glass it is a deep purple and black wine with a nose of small sweet berries.(12) a dog with a keen nose(13) If the nose of your saddle is brushing the back of your thighs, you are just right.(14) The dog clambered up onto the counter and stood there with a paw on each side of my bag and had a good old nose around.(15) The bear proceeded rather deliberately to nose the hotel's telegraph key before walking out the front door into the night.(16) My nose senses that this is a murky, damp place, but with some semblance of warmth and the faint scent of cold food.
(1) runny nose :: वाहणारे नाक
(2) big nose :: मोठे नाक
(3) stuffy nose :: stuffy नाक
(4) running nose :: वाहती सर्दी
(5) nose job :: नाक नोकरी
(6) bloody nose :: रक्तरंजित नाक
(7) long nose :: लांब नाक
(8) hooked nose :: आकड्यासारखा वाकडा नाक
(9) flat nose :: चपटे नाक
1. snout ::
2. instinct ::
3. smell ::
5. nozzle ::
6. olfactory organ ::
7. nuzzle ::
8. pry into ::
मध्ये फाजील चौकशा
10. wind ::
11. horn in ::
nose, nosed, noses, nosing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you need my NOSE,
you'll find it firmly lodged...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
I'm just saying,
if he's got your NOSE and haircut...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
- Plus, there's that big NOSE of his.
- That's not a NOSE, that's a horn.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
You know he tried to stick his tongue
down my throat and I broke his NOSE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
You broke my NOSE, bastard!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Marathi Dictionary: nose
Meaning and definitions of nose, translation in Marathi
language for nose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nose in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'nose'
What nose means in Marathi, nose meaning
in Marathi, nose
definition, examples and pronunciation
of nose in Marathi language.