Noun(1) a perceptual structure(2) a customary way of operation or behavior(3) a decorative or artistic work(4) something regarded as a normative example(5) a model considered worthy of imitation(6) something intended as a guide for making something else(7) the path that is prescribed for an airplane that is preparing to land at an airport(8) graphical representation (in polar or Cartesian coordinates
Verb(1) plan or create according to a model or models(2) form a pattern
(1) this will set the pattern for the weeks ahead(2) External root hairs occur in a pattern governed by the arrangement of underlying cortical cells.(3) Plus, league bowlers pattern their styles after their favorite player.(4) most interviews follow a similar pattern(5) Scrolling a little further I came across the pattern and instructions to make these wonderful fisherman's pants.(6) he set the pattern for subsequent study(7) If this can be achieved, the pattern and example that he sets will be not just for Scotland, but a light to the world.(8) I have not knit a pattern from this book yet, however, all the patterns seem to be very well-written and easy to understand.(9) make a pattern for the zigzag edge(10) the house had been built on the usual pattern(11) These follow a similar pattern to the later instructions.(12) I can't help but think we are still looking to secular models to pattern our thinking rather than to revelation.(13) An ECG also shows doctors how fast your heart is beating and whether it's beating in a regular pattern .(14) it is easier to choose carpets from the roll than from a pattern book(15) Have a regular pattern of going to bed and getting up at the same time every day, whether you are tired or not.(16) It's not a difficult pattern to knit, but it's not going as fast as I would had imagined.
(1) pattern recognition :: नमुना ओळख
(2) design pattern :: डिझाइन नमुना
(3) regular pattern :: नियमित नमुना
(4) pattern matching :: नमुना जुळणारे
(5) sentence pattern :: शिक्षा नमुना
(6) radiation pattern :: किरणे नमुना
(7) test pattern :: चाचणी नमुना
(8) holding pattern :: धारण नमुना
(9) traffic pattern :: वाहतूक नमुना
(10) male pattern baldness :: नर नमुना मुंडण
1. design ::
2. system ::
3. model ::
4. sample ::
5. figure ::
6. radiation pattern ::
7. convention ::
8. blueprint ::
9. traffic pattern ::
10. practice ::
11. form ::
12. shape ::
13. model ::
pattern, patterned, patterning, patterns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The interference PATTERN
in the fracture.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 14
The interference PATTERN was cool
when the electron beam was on.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 10
They have her PATTERN on file.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
There is a generally accepted
PATTERN in this area.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
You answered the multiple choice
questions in a PATTERN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
English to Marathi Dictionary: pattern
Meaning and definitions of pattern, translation in Marathi
language for pattern with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of pattern in Marathi and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'pattern'
What pattern means in Marathi, pattern meaning
in Marathi, pattern
definition, examples and pronunciation
of pattern in Marathi language.